09-12-09 12:36 PM
38 12
tools
    Hey
    I got my vzw. Alert today saying my bill was finished and all that.But I noticed it was more and had done nothing different then last month . The extra charge was tagged on the data plan well I have unlimited txt and data and I don't teather or wutever that is an never had its like 15 dollars tagged on and you better believe I'm calling to see wtf is going on.
    I think sometimes they try and see what they can get away with and see if anyone is gonna complain until I contact them that's all I know .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 05:27 PM
    Well ok then. You do that. Report back what you find out!

09-11-09 05:43 PM
    I think sometimes they try and see what they can get away with
    What company would be able to do this and still be in business?
    09-11-09 05:48 PM
    billing errors happen every day........ I'm sure a phone call will be all it will take to resolve it
    09-11-09 05:50 PM
    I think sometimes they try and see what they can get away with and see if anyone is gonna complain until I contact them that's all I know .

I seriously sometimes wonder what really goes through peoples minds. No, VZW doesnt add stuff on just to see. We dont have a team of guys in a basement yelling across the room "Hey! Add tethering to Dave Johnsons account, he doesnt pay attention to his bill that much so lets see how much we can screw him out of!"
    09-11-09 05:56 PM
    update

Well ok then. You do that. Report back what you find out!

I did get though this time found out what it was I wish they could have the text alerts a little more detailed instead of just "data usage",, I forgot I got a game off the vzw app (and had it billed to my phone statement)

What company would be able to do this and still be in business?
    They tried before on my second bill but they did send me a refund check back it was a 19.79 cents over charge that was their error that time is why I though that
    09-11-09 06:01 PM
    I seriously sometimes wonder what really goes through peoples minds. No, VZW doesnt add stuff on just to see. We dont have a team of guys in a basement yelling across the room "Hey! Add tethering to Dave Johnsons account, he doesnt pay attention to his bill that much so lets see how much we can screw him out of!"
    well on that 19.79 cents overcharge it was THEIR FAULT and If I havent called and mentioned yeah thay probably would have keep it .
    09-11-09 06:05 PM
    well on that 19.79 cents overcharge it was THEIR FAULT and If I havent called and mentioned yeah thay probably would have keep it .
    Yes they would and it happens all the time but its not like crazy guy is sitting there sending out random charges... And if it is in an error its taken care of...
    09-11-09 06:10 PM
    I think sometimes they try and see what they can get away with and see if anyone is gonna complain until I contact them that's all I know.
    They have a special scam department - they pick accounts at random to put the screws to. You're it this month.

09-11-09 06:14 PM
    They have a special scam department - they pick accounts at random to put the screws to. You're it this month.

ROFL YEAH HAHAHA I guess they tried hahahaha to
    09-11-09 06:15 PM
    Yes they would and it happens all the time but its not like crazy guy is sitting there sending out random charges... And if it is in an error its taken care of...
    I know ....or I hope no crazy people are anywho, ,,, seriously though I'm just glad it was handled in a professional way
    09-11-09 06:17 PM
    Yet again "Verizon ripping me off" turns out to be user error.

09-11-09 06:18 PM
    Its always good to trash a company BEFORE you call them to explain a charge.

09-11-09 06:19 PM
    Yet again "Verizon ripping me off" turns out to be user error.

Yeah once again I see somepeople just read what they wana read to if you read the entire thread you will see this wasnt the first time SA so "who asked you anyway " DUH it was fiqured out there already , rocket scientist
    09-11-09 06:44 PM
    Its always good to trash a company BEFORE you call them to explain a charge.

yeap when the tried it before so you dam straight, and since you dont have a clue as to what was said or anything this wasnt a vent til SA's like "vatothe0 and bluerskyes" wanted to add their 2 cents in, after the fact but it thats what you two want bring it on i got some to give you right back
    Last edited by DavidNC; 09-11-09 at 06:56 PM.
    09-11-09 06:46 PM
    I have to admit calling in prior to posting on a forum would have been a prudent idea.

09-11-09 07:28 PM
    VZW has screwed my bill up too, oh wait, nope just gave me credit for no reason!

Thnx, Tripster

09-11-09 07:32 PM
    I have to admit calling in prior to posting on a forum would have been a prudent idea.

I tried 3 times they was busy and after 10 minutes on hold I got tired and had been trying to call back and again on the 3rd try got though ,and no harm in posting to ask since I wasnt sure if I would even get though today but at least you was respectful in your comment thanks .

VZW has screwed my bill up too, oh wait, nope just gave me credit for no reason!
    yeah it was probably from somones overcharge bill and they had to straighten up the books j/k
    09-11-09 07:42 PM
    @David, nope they just love me that much, I love them too. I was being the "Funny Man". Lol!

Thnx, Tripster

09-11-09 07:45 PM
    You make no sense and you know it, you just wanted to whine about something.

09-11-09 08:44 PM
    Whine yeah right you got 2 post in this thread neither was a bit informative or helpful ,,,and you are just showing your stupidity now LOL
    Last edited by DavidNC; 09-11-09 at 09:11 PM.
    09-11-09 08:50 PM
    A lot of hostile CB user's lately? Don't get mad, get glad!

Thnx, Tripster

09-11-09 08:52 PM
    I have to admit, reading the bill can be a bit challenging. After having read thousands of them, it's pretty easy now
    09-11-09 09:43 PM
    A lot of hostile CB user's lately? Don't get mad, get glad!

Thnx, •Tripster•

I'm not mad I am just not going to take geting put down by those who don't read an entire thread. If they want to add SA's remarks and personal type attacks then they will get the same thing back. If you notice none of the other comments bothered me even .Even blue and bold didn't have a SA remark(lol like i saw in past) ,lol guess he has mellowed for now
    It was like the other Last 2 (after post #11) was defending VZW as if there could be No possible mistake even though I confirmed one before they even posted their comment.

PS: lol and you cheering the thread up, adding your coments, showed your good personality
    Last edited by DavidNC; 09-12-09 at 08:25 AM. Reason: PS added
    09-12-09 08:16 AM
    I understand why you wouldnt appriciate flaming; but you set yourself up for it because you failed to read your bill fully before posting or calling.
    You should take it with a grain of salt due to the fact that you DID set yourself up for a good flame. Everyone has been pretty kind to you in that regard. If you'd been a noob or an unknown here... it would have been a LOT worse.
    09-12-09 08:35 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD