Heres the direct numb for the VZW Tier 3 Voice Troubleshooting/nwk issues people and the Tier 2 Data Troubleshooting . anyhow its a numb to smarter people than you normally deal with when calling the normal numb. the number is 866 237 9122 and choose from the prompts to go to voice support there is a driect prompt to get to the blackberry specs too. good luck
    06-22-08 02:25 AM
    Depending on the issue that may not be the best number. Tier 2 handles the Voice support so if its a voicemail issue for example you will need tier 2. 90% of what needs to be done with voice is handles by T2, T3 specializes in data support. Most voice related issues will just be transfered back to T2.
    08-07-08 08:42 PM
    Just to let you know. That VZW there is no destinction between T-2 and T-3 anymore. We are trained now to do both so you never who will get. As an example I can now do anything from CS or TS. This means billing to most simple device VZW has and all the way up to most complex.
    08-07-08 09:24 PM
    Just to let you know. That VZW there is no destinction between T-2 and T-3 anymore. We are trained now to do both so you never who will get. As an example I can now do anything from CS or TS. This means billing to most simple device VZW has and all the way up to most complex.
    what he said
    08-07-08 09:24 PM
    As an example I can now do anything from CS or TS. This means billing to most simple device VZW has and all the way up to most complex.
    No offense to you because you seem like a bright tech person (you are on Crackberry after all ), but that's scarry because a lot of "trained" reps don't have enough experience to fix issues short of following a script. I don't mind T2 being asked to do the simpler Level1 issues, it's more of an issue with the other way around.
    08-07-08 10:34 PM
    Agreed, let me clarify a bit. Tier 2 is being brought up to handle T2 and T3, but CS will remain CS.
    08-07-08 10:40 PM
    the number dont work anymore. it was leaked on consumerist.com and vzw has made it password protected i am guessing cause it was leaked to the public and call volumes were crazy to that line. it was the only line i could get at 1am est and that was awsome. but good things come to an end
    08-08-08 01:11 AM
    yea..its password protected lol cause thats the number we call from the retail store.
    08-08-08 01:29 AM

The password is........ Nipple.
    08-08-08 10:18 AM

The password is........ Nipple.
    LMAO!!!!! That is great right there!
    08-08-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD