Ok... So it turns out that my grandparents phone is not up for upgrade... They are having some problems with dropping calls and battery drainage...my mother's 315 had some problems with the battery and charger, and I was wondering if this is common. I am trying to troubleshoot this myself as best as I can...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:12 AM
    Mortorola phones have been known to have battery issues. The krazr, razr, 315...
    Supposedly in this new generation of phones they have fixed this issue.
    In a year and a half we will see if they really did.
    If people are going towards a basic flip phone I will always suggest an LG
    or Samsung over a Motoroala.
    03-30-09 11:28 AM
    So in your honest opinion, this issue could very well be due to the battery being bad/faulty/malfunctioning?

03-30-09 12:14 PM
    Yes it is very likely. Unfortunately the battery's manufacturer's warranty is not
    that long. If you haven't had the phone over a year you might possibly be
    able to get a fru replacement, it's worth a shot.
    03-30-09 01:00 PM
    They have had it since last december... i will just buy them a new battery.... what are they, like 30 bucks right?
    03-30-09 01:17 PM
    Yea the battery should only run you $30. but I would try and get them to replace it for you since it is a known issue. Can't hurt to try and if you save $30. all the better.

03-30-09 01:25 PM
    They have had it since last december... i will just buy them a new battery.... what are they, like 30 bucks right?
    Check here or @ accessorygeeks.com for good prices.

Cell Phone Accessories, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cell Phone Batteries at Accessory Geeks

03-30-09 01:27 PM
    Oh yea two places I buy batteries at are cellphoneshop.net and I just got a spare curve battery for $10. at n1wireless.com

03-30-09 01:34 PM
    Thanks guys
    03-30-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD