04-10-09 02:18 PM
44 12
tools
    Guys it is true I talked to Mike Lazaridis, nice guy though, and he said that he will be releasing 10.5.0.105 on June 26, so lets just wait.

He said the screen is now going to be 3D and much more I can't say right now.
    04-09-09 10:09 PM
    From 4.7 to 10.5? Did I miss something?
    04-09-09 10:15 PM
    From 4.7 to 10.5? Did I miss something?
    Oh I saw it and it is FANTASTIC

It is more like a computer than a phone

Don't tell anybody but it can play "Crisis"
    Last edited by Venc; 04-09-09 at 10:19 PM.
    04-09-09 10:16 PM
    Guys it is true I talked to Mike Lazaridis, nice guy though, and he said that he will be releasing 10.5.0.105 on June 26, so lets just wait.

He said the screen is now going to be 3D and much more I can't say right now.
    I heard the same thing today from a VZW engineer friend. His name is Bill Puhlyalleg out of Nothern California. He told me the same thing you heard, but that it will also have surround sound, active feedback and full haptic touch response. The WiFi will be unlocked and not only will the GPS function fully, you'll be able to select your coordinates, press a button and you'll be transported there.

He also said there will be a function built in that allows the software to change the color or the case and another which generates your choice of aroma therapies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 10:22 PM
    Twin you were not supposed to say all that, you ruined the surprise
    04-09-09 10:23 PM
    Dang! now my leg really hurts from being tugged on.
    04-09-09 10:24 PM
    On a serious note I have a friend working at CS and says that they get informed of any updates about a week before it comes out officially, so unless I get the happy call it is not coming within the next week.

Please stop all these threads of the same thing
    04-10-09 12:30 AM
    its funny cuz everyone seems to have "friends" in the buisness..whether verizon or rim. For all these "Friends" in the buisness, they must be the dumbest ********* on the planet because everything they say or do never seems to actually happen for the public. Every time i see someone has friends in the buisness i think of that video clip with the hundreds of monkeys on typewriters throwing paper into the air and screaming. probably looks like Verizon corporate offices.
    04-10-09 01:01 AM
    who cares when VZW releases the OS, if they ever do.
    04-10-09 01:13 AM
    its funny cuz everyone seems to have "friends" in the buisness..whether verizon or rim. For all these "Friends" in the buisness, they must be the dumbest ********* on the planet because everything they say or do never seems to actually happen for the public. Every time i see someone has friends in the buisness i think of that video clip with the hundreds of monkeys on typewriters throwing paper into the air and screaming. probably looks like Verizon corporate offices.
    Well this "friend", lol, is real, might look like a monkey but works at CS. s/he just tells me that s/he doesn't know anything about it and that it looks like that nobody there knows either. But that supposedly they get informed of updates about a week earlier. Not much of lie right there
    04-10-09 01:14 AM
    Twin you were not supposed to say all that, you ruined the surprise
    Hey now - I didn't let the BIG thing out of the bag!
    Dang! now my leg really hurts from being tugged on.
    Did we mention that the new OS has that function too?

And no, that isn't the big surprise.

But I do know that the OS drops and almost no one knows until right before it hits. CS doesn't know, the stores don't know... it is all wishful thinking.

Just be ready to have fun with that one special button for the times the wife isn't around to make you happy, lastraid.

Many of these people do have friends in the business. One of mine is the last person I quoted. Verizon Wireless, Albuquerque, NM. Then there are several dozen i know in the Phoenix, area for VZW, AT&T, T-Mobile...

Then there are the names around here - ScottPriester, Weekendbum, and many others who may or may not have "friends" in the business - but they are in the business.

Then there are those I deal with on the phone, who know the names of my kids.

And to think - I don't work for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Qwest, Deutsch Telecom, Comcast, Cox or Time Warner. But I've done work for each of those companies.

When you think of the tens of thousands of people who work for Verizon, then the tens of thousands who work for AT&T, and the hundreds of thousands who work in the telco industry and may or may not be tied to Verizon or AT&T, maybe it is your problem - you need to find some friends, clean up your mouth, work on an education and get a life.
    04-10-09 01:18 AM
    Many of these people do have friends in the business. One of mine is the last person I quoted. Verizon Wireless, Albuquerque, NM. Then there are several dozen i know in the Phoenix, area for VZW, AT&T, T-Mobile...

Then there are the names around here - ScottPriester, Weekendbum, and many others who may or may not have "friends" in the business - but they are in the business.

Then there are those I deal with on the phone, who know the names of my kids.

And to think - I don't work for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Qwest, Deutsch Telecom, Comcast, Cox or Time Warner. But I've done work for each of those companies.

When you think of the tens of thousands of people who work for Verizon, then the tens of thousands who work for AT&T, and the hundreds of thousands who work in the telco industry and may or may not be tied to Verizon or AT&T, maybe it is your problem - you need to find some friends, clean up your mouth, work on an education and get a life.
    Nicely said. Mike Lazaridis is proud of you
    04-10-09 01:21 AM

haha

Verizon corporate offices
    04-10-09 01:21 AM

haha

Verizon corporate offices
    Nope - not possible. They were smart enough to stick you with a Storm.

That video is more reminiscent of the admin offices of the hospital you were born in, not too many years ago.

I am really sorry they dropped you on your head so many times.
    04-10-09 01:34 AM
    very well put, but clarity? whats my problem? the fact that this new os is and has been nothing but rumors so far? Can you blame me for being pissed?. Sorry for swearing. Like you said. No one knows anything till it drops. So everyone needs to stop acting like they know whats going on. and delete these damn threads. they are only started on rumors and hold no credibility.
    04-10-09 01:41 AM
    dude it was a joke lighten up, why are you so tight ?
    04-10-09 01:42 AM
    thats the problem with guys like you, you need to vent my freind, let it out like everyone else. I dont know you so i wont make any accusations like you do, as i can see from your previous posts, but sit back and chill for a moment.
    04-10-09 01:44 AM
    i heard the new OS for the storm cooks breakfast for you after a long night of sekz...wipes your nose and **** for you too.
    04-10-09 01:42 PM
    A little birdy told me (a tester for the new release) that some serious issues were found with it. This would mean a delay of the release.
    I heard the same thing......
    04-10-09 02:18 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD