01-05-10 09:52 PM
50 12
tools
    ok not arguing......disagreements.....is that better?
    Can't say it is... I'm pretty sure I've gotten along with everyone on this forum. Except for that one clown with Sting or whoever as his avatar... The guy who bragged about making so much more money than reps... Then revealed that he was a cop...
    01-05-10 12:28 AM
    I'm sorry who are you talking about? My friends name is Valerie... Not alene or whatever.

Also I understand I got into some debates here, but not lately and that isn't my goal. People have the right to disagree.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by OldChristine; 01-05-10 at 12:38 AM.
    01-05-10 12:36 AM
    Some broad posted a while back under the name Alena, or something like that... And she scammed some pigeon out of his iPhone, and was banned, and I guess has been creating new accounts... Like a female Twins...
    01-05-10 12:38 AM
    Some broad posted a while back under the name Alena, or something like that... And she scammed some pigeon out of his iPhone, and was banned, and I guess has been creating new accounts... Like a female Twins...
    I'm not down with that. I may disagree with some people but I have nothing to do with that situation.

01-05-10 12:41 AM
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 01-05-10 at 01:33 AM.
    01-05-10 12:42 AM
    Yeah I believe that...
    You don't?

01-05-10 12:49 AM
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 01-05-10 at 01:31 AM.
    01-05-10 12:52 AM
    You do something dishonest like suckering some poor sap... Never
    I didn't! what the heck?

01-05-10 12:55 AM
    Nah... They're not the same person... Every time the Alena girl registers she gets banned immediately... I assume they match the IP's or something of that nature...

Nothing to see here... Move along...
    01-05-10 01:12 AM
    Nah... They're not the same person... Every time the Alena girl registers she gets banned immediately... I assume they match the IP's or something of that nature...

Nothing to see here... Move along...
    I'd have to agree.

01-05-10 01:19 AM
    Fighting and arguing with whom?
    Originally Posted by R.O.C.
    Boise State beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is going to stomp them out...

Hey ROC, now you have to eat your words.........LOLOLL
    01-05-10 09:43 AM
    There is a way of changing your IP address.... I'm just saying it's possible is all
    01-05-10 05:08 PM
    There definitely is a way. She's either alene herself or she is a friend of alene.
    01-05-10 06:08 PM
    There definitely is a way. She's either alene herself or she is a friend of alene.
    Nope. Stop assuming.

01-05-10 06:17 PM
    Nope. Stop assuming.

you mean like how you said I was twins? lmao...pot callin the kettle black arent ya
    01-05-10 06:21 PM
    you mean like how you said I was twins? lmao...pot callin the kettle black arent ya
    Its a fact that you are, not an assumption.

01-05-10 07:10 PM
    LMAO! In yo face Old C!
    01-05-10 07:11 PM
    LMAO! In yo face Old C!
    Ya... you're not immature at all Mario. Sheesh.

01-05-10 08:06 PM
    Ya... you're not immature at all Mario. Sheesh.

lmao @ mario......

if its a fact OC why dont we call pkcable up or really any of the mods and ask em? trust me the KNOW who I am....my login is my real name......Twins is West Coast.......Im in Virginia

im not scared.....or trying to fight.....but uh.....I admire twins cuz the guy is just a treasure trove of knowledge but........nope not I sorry
    Last edited by larrygump; 01-05-10 at 08:14 PM.
    01-05-10 08:10 PM
    Why the instant jump to "puruse [sic] criminal charges" when all the facts aren't even known? Maybe your friend stopped in the store with a BIS question, the rep couldn't resolve it, she left, and he had an "AH HA!" moment and figured it out, accessed to account to verify his theory, and logged back out. What harm was caused?

But, if your friend feels like incurring a bunch of attorney's fees and wasting a ****load of time pursuing a case that the county attorney probably wouldn't even take up, she's free to. A complaint, as lastraid advised, would likely be more effective, would be free, and would resolve the problem (assuming there actually is a problem.)

Our clients wonder why it takes 4 months to get a 15 minute hearing on the Court's calendar. Wasting the county/state/Federal resources, and the Court's time, is the reason why.
    01-05-10 08:17 PM
    A friend of mine is convinced that their BIS acct was accessed by a rep with out their permission. Someone informed my friend that they knew this happened but didn't know exactly who did it. If said rep gets caught, would they be fired? Could my friend peruse criminal charges? My friend is in the process of finding out who it was.

All that would be determined with a internal investigation at the company... Allot more involved then I am sure allot of people would comment on here...

This story sounds familiar.. We used to have a user on here that had the same issue recently. Not sure if it ever got resolved. Have you came across that thread at all..?

01-05-10 08:23 PM
    Why the instant jump to "puruse [sic] criminal charges" when all the facts aren't even known? Maybe your friend stopped in the store with a BIS question, the rep couldn't resolve it, she left, and he had an "AH HA!" moment and figured it out, accessed to account to verify his theory, and logged back out. What harm was caused?

But, if your friend feels like incurring a bunch of attorney's fees and wasting a ****load of time pursuing a case that the county attorney probably wouldn't even take up, she's free to. A complaint, as lastraid advised, would likely be more effective, would be free, and would resolve the problem (assuming there actually is a problem.)

Our clients wonder why it takes 4 months to get a 15 minute hearing on the Court's calendar. Wasting the county/state/Federal resources, and the Court's time, is the reason why.
    not that I buy this story......but uh if she pursues criminal charges she doesnt have to get an attorney.....thats what the district/commonwealth attorney is for......and if theres nothing to substantiate the claim it will never get to court......so I fail to see how its gonna waste the courts time

Now it might waste some police/sheriff's office investigators time.....but hey thats what they get paid for......and if its a bogus claim..... her friend will likely get a false report charge

im openly anti vzw and even im not buying this story.....sorry

and the only reason im even commenting.......I used to be a criminal investigator for DOD....now Im a fire marshal

PS: its not identity theft unless someone causes a loss or attempts to cause a loss to the victim.....and more likely it would be forgery/uttering charges as they carry more bite.........

the best you MIGHT have someone on IF it was even true is computer trespass......or wire fraud if someone improperly accessed an account without the user/owners explicit written/verbal permission
    Last edited by larrygump; 01-05-10 at 08:27 PM.
    01-05-10 08:23 PM
    All that would be determined with a internal investigation at the company... Allot more involved then I am sure allot of people would comment on here...

This story sounds familiar.. We used to have a user on here that had the same issue recently. Not sure if it ever got resolved. Have you came across that thread at all..?

she could go/ask for criminal investigation.....but if its bogus.....or just a publicity stunt to defame VZW the friend could be looking at serious charges.....when you start making criminal accusations.......you know......on second thought I dont wanna comment any further on this

I dont like VZW particularly.....but accusing a VZW employee of something without more than hearsay......not cool....just making an accusation like that has serious repercussions on VZW and its not fair if the other party cant defend themselves.......

Last edited by larrygump; 01-05-10 at 08:35 PM.
    01-05-10 08:31 PM
    Nope. Stop assuming.

I'm not assuming, I'm just not an *****. I believe it for a few reasons.

1) You told me you "knew someone who knew who I was." I talked to alene on BBM for about two days.
    2) You registered DEC 2009, right after she was banned.
    3) You come in here saying you have a friend who thinks a VzW employee accessed her BIS account, the same thing she said.

Do you actually think that two people would come on here and claim that someone accessed their BIS account?

boom roasted
    01-05-10 09:39 PM
    Shesh gang ENOUGH! Let the mods handle questions about people using duplicate accounts. Remember use our report button or PM a mod, and then let us handle it.

I'm closing this thread it has gone so far off track it's not even funny! And the Op has the info she needs. Contact Verizon, or the authorities. Leave it out of CB, it's not our business, and we have no opinion either way!
    01-05-10 09:52 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD