Does the official VZW 4.5 OS have the speakerphone bug?
    11-06-08 10:32 AM
    Have you read any of the threads talking about VZW 4.5. there only like 5 or 6 of them.....
    11-06-08 10:45 AM
    Have you read any of the threads talking about VZW 4.5. there only like 5 or 6 of them.....
    Easy yester!!!!!!

To answer the OP.....yes and no. I upgraded and sometimes I get the blast and sometimes I don't. I personally feel the upgrade is a waste.
    11-06-08 10:55 AM
    Yes, I have. Maybe I missed it or didnt get a good enough answer. That's why I wanted to make a seperate thread with this specific question. A simple answer of, "yes or no", would have been helpful. And then maybe a quick link to the thread you're talking about.

What is your problem anyway? Why is there always a few members that find the need to be so smug? Relax yourself.
    11-06-08 10:56 AM
    i have heard that it does, which would make sense because it is just the .77beta. i never used the official version, but did use the beta and had the bug. i now have .97 beta, and the bug is still there as well.
    11-06-08 11:01 AM
    Yes, I have. Maybe I missed it or didnt get a good enough answer. That's why I wanted to make a seperate thread with this specific question. A simple answer of, "yes or no", would have been helpful. And then maybe a quick link to the thread you're talking about.

What is your problem anyway? Why is there always a few members that find the need to be so smug? Relax yourself.
    Found with a easy search of the Verizon sub forum ~ http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/off...tml#post904543
    11-06-08 11:04 AM

I agree! People need to stop the hostility online cuz someone might ask a question that might of been answered in the huge bundle of info on here... I think it stems from some people being so bullied "in person" that on a forum scene, they attempt to grow some @#$s while hidding behind their sn ... pretty sad
    11-06-08 11:05 AM
    i didn't have the bug with 4.3 nor do i have it with 4.5.

Just lucky i guess...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 11:05 AM
    Found with a easy search of the Verizon sub forum ~ http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/off...tml#post904543
    it took more posts just to complain about this rather then answering the stupid question...
    11-06-08 11:06 AM
    it took more posts just to complain about this rather then answering the stupid question...
    Sometimes it's good to have people do work for them selves, this isn't a drive thru. and he's in the Verizon section, on the first page there is a thread about 4.5 release. In that thread he would learn about the new OS and also any problems with it......

Self catering I think not...
    11-06-08 11:10 AM
    Enough of the fighting. Lets move on.
    11-06-08 11:11 AM
    Yester, i like you a lot but i feel like you are picking on noobs recently. When i first came on i did the same thing my first 4 posts and asked questions before searching.

But i learned. i was not flamed or talked rudely to. That is why i stayed.

Just cut noobs or people in general some slack. It's annoying but not killing anyone. They will learn. It takes some time and some catch on faster.

11-06-08 11:13 AM
    Sometimes it's good to have people do work for them selves, this isn't a drive thru. and he's in the Verizon section, on the first page there is a thread about 4.5 release. In that thread he would learn about the new OS and also any problems with it......

Self catering I think not...
    Like I said, I did read the posts.. I may have missed the exact answer I was looking for. Plus I wanted to make a separate thread for anyone that might have the same question, instead of reading through tons of posts. You should think about SEARCHING for an online anger management class.

@chrisy520
    I wonder why it's not coming up on your phone? Hopefully it says that way for you.
    11-06-08 11:18 AM
    The speakerphone bug is present on mine, I just did the upgrade yesterday...
    11-06-08 11:32 AM
    Yester, i like you a lot but i feel like you are picking on noobs recently. When i first came on i did the same thing my first 4 posts and asked questions before searching.

But i learned. i was not flamed or talked rudely to. That is why i stayed.

Just cut noobs or people in general some slack. It's annoying but not killing anyone. They will learn. It takes some time and some catch on faster.

Like I said, I did read the posts.. I may have missed the exact answer I was looking for. Plus I wanted to make a separate thread for anyone that might have the same question, instead of reading through tons of posts. You should think about SEARCHING for an online anger management class.

@chrisy520
    I wonder why it's not coming up on your phone? Hopefully it says that way for you.
    Your all right, it's not like me to do this, maybe it's a mind thing, seeing post after post about the same thing get repetitive.

I agree we should all be here to help people out.......Sometimes we get into a zone where we all need snapped out of sooner or later.

Please accept my apologies..
    11-06-08 01:45 PM
    Yester,

It's cool. You're right, you don't do that usually and are very helpful! Everyone has their days when they snap. It's no big deal and i still like you lots!

i've been way annoyed in my short time here as well and started to argue and get short with a few people. i just took a break for a few days and leave totally or just read and stop answering. After all, it's not like a job where we HAVE to be here.

During my break i found a new perspective and loved this place again. Anyway, it's cool you said that and thanks for all your help here!

11-06-08 01:52 PM
    Your all right, it's not like me to do this, maybe it's a mind thing, seeing post after post about the same thing get repetitive.

I agree we should all be here to help people out.......Sometimes we get into a zone where we all need snapped out of sooner or later.

Please accept my apologies..
    Yester......let's take the aggression out on the Colts Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-06-08 01:56 PM
    Apology definitely accepted.
    11-06-08 02:30 PM
    This is a problem on any 8330 that was upgraded to the official 4.5. It only happens maybe 10% of the time. It was not an issue in 4.3. If you want to test call your blackberry and blow into the mic of the other phone before you answer the call on the blackberry, continue blowing and answer the call. You will hear the blowing play loud over the speaker phone for about a second. You may have to do it several times but you will have the issue at some point. I have a ton of 8330's at work and every single one that has been updated does it. Its completely random and happens maybe 10% of the time like I said. Bottom line is people saying they don't have the issue just don't notice it. I've tried upgrading with a complete device wipe too. Same issue. Its a bug and it happens on every phone at some point.

Last edited by justinwjones; 11-06-08 at 07:18 PM.
    11-06-08 07:14 PM
    i tested this the way you mentioned and it still doesn't bug out for me.

i have had my Curve 2 months and no sight of it.

11-07-08 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD