02-19-09 06:41 AM
    Interesting article, but has to do with VZW net, not wireless. Spam is not an issue on wireless phones, least not YET.
    02-19-09 07:38 AM
    Interesting article, but has to do with VZW net, not wireless. Spam is not an issue on wireless phones, least not YET.
    Sorry to disagree... I have VZW for my personal phone, and I'd have to agree with you for that. But I have Sprint / Nextel (8350i) for my work phone, and I do get a certain amount of spam on that. Spam phone calls, not spam emails. And not a heck of a lot, but enough to be real annoying.

I put my number in the Do Not Call registry. Hopefully, that will stop these calls.
    02-19-09 06:34 PM
    I have all 5 vzw lines & my home line registered with do not call.gov just as a precaution with this. Here is the number for any1 interested in registering their phone-make sure u call from the ph u want 2 register-the instructions r very easy to follow & u have to keep up & re-do every year tho. Here's the number 18883821222

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:40 PM
    thanks that was a good article and a good read and can't wait till that goes into action
    02-22-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD