08-28-11 09:04 PM
30 12
tools
    They know people don't "read" the "boxes" that's why they have "pictures", so even a kid would know what is inside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 06:50 PM
    they sent you two bolds, which is what you ordered. blame is a 2 way street. the 9930 is the bold touch.

Maybe you don't get my point. I ordered two new Bold's. Why on earth would I even look at the photo on the box when I have been waiting for 10 months to get a new bb.
    08-25-11 10:08 AM
    What i don't understand is.. how do you confuse a bold 9650 with a 9930? i mean the size? the chrome or sliver band around it? the huge screen? if i open the fedex box and seen the 9650 i would of never even open it
    08-28-11 06:58 PM
    I appreciate everyone's feedback with this. I ended up calling a college buddie of mine and he got me in touch with the vp of customer relations. We had a amicable conversation and in the end I got two new 9930's for free, two blue tooth head sets were thrown in and they gave me two free months of service. They do what they do to keep their customers and it does show.

I'll tell you the reason why I had no idea that it wasn't a new Bold. I started off with the Pearl then went to the Tour. I never had a Bold and have never had the opportunity to use one or for that matter look at one. Concerning the new Bold. I had idea it had a silver band around it, chrome or the screen was bigger because I just don't care. All I knew was that it was out and it was the latest and greatest bb out at the moment.
    08-28-11 08:52 PM
    Well I'm glad it worked out for you but it's reasons like this that people do alot of research before they buy a product. Just because it's newer does not always mean it is greater
    08-28-11 09:04 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD