Just looking at VZW right now and from what I see the only Tour they have available is the Tour w/ the camera. They've also got rid of a few of their older blackberry devices aka with the side scroll.
    01-21-10 12:37 AM
    I just checked and it's there.
    01-21-10 12:56 AM
    ("It" being the Tour without camera)
    01-21-10 12:57 AM
    tour without camera?? - -*

huh...
    01-21-10 01:10 AM
    tour without camera?? - -*

huh...
    For those that work in environments, where cameras are not allowed...
    01-21-10 05:27 AM
    And why is this in the Essex section??
    01-21-10 06:31 AM
    And why is this in the Essex section??
    I guess he is thinking that Big Red is clearing out devices to make room for Essex. Just a guess.
    01-21-10 06:40 AM
    nope.. VZW is still selling the Tour with and without the camera...
    01-21-10 06:58 AM
    It probably should also be noted that the Verizon Tour2 mock-up SKU inventory spy-shots shows that there will also be a no-camera version of the Tour2, just like the Tour. Then again, it really wouldn't make much business sense if there wasn't.
    01-21-10 09:53 AM
    It probably should also be noted that the Verizon Tour2 mock-up SKU inventory spy-shots shows that there will also be a no-camera version of the Tour2, just like the Tour. Then again, it really wouldn't make much business sense if there wasn't.
    I'm glad to hear this about no-cam version for the Tour2. About 1/3 of my clients are at sites that do not allow any cameras
    01-22-10 10:07 AM
    For those that work in environments, where cameras are not allowed...
    Being out of the loop and only coming back here after a year to find out about the T2 - I was wondering why they made phones without cams... Thanks
    01-27-10 09:37 AM
    Being out of the loop and only coming back here after a year to find out about the T2 - I was wondering why they made phones without cams... Thanks
    Some jobs do not allow their employee's to carry phones with a camera, due to securing sensitive info.
    01-27-10 09:41 AM
    Some jobs do not allow their employee's to carry phones with a camera, due to securing sensitive info.
    Yea - I figured that out from the previous post... That is why I quoted it. I'm not so stupid that I need to be told AGAIN!
    01-27-10 10:00 AM
    Ok ok be nice.

Working at a place like that sounds interesting on the surface, but seeing new tech and security stuff that joe public shouldn't see would make me all the more wanna snap pics to show. Prolly best if I just stay where I'm at now lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 05:53 AM
    I'm glad to hear this about no-cam version for the Tour2. About 1/3 of my clients are at sites that do not allow any cameras
    I think many people forget that many tech companies will not allow cameras of any type into certain areas. Governments is touchy about it, too. I worked at a company that only allowed 88X0 berries for that reason.
    01-29-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD