A while back I got the number 18664255284 from a vzw tech rep to skip all the bs and go directly to someone who could help with blackberry problems right away. I tried it today and it said it was disconnected. Is there a new number I can call besides the generic customer service number? I have nothing against them they are just limited in what they can do as far as swapping phones out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 05:04 AM
    A while back I got the number 18664255284 from a vzw tech rep to skip all the bs and go directly to someone who could help with blackberry problems right away. I tried it today and it said it was disconnected. Is there a new number I can call besides the generic customer service number? I have nothing against them they are just limited in what they can do as far as swapping phones out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't know if it's new, I've used it virtually since the day I began to work with VZW, but if you call 1 800 922 0204 and then # then 0 you will be directed to a live rep, depending on the issue, you may be passed along to another rep.
    04-16-09 08:09 AM
    theres a new number that we have to put in our employee id and the last four of our social... crazy i know... but there is a small chance you would be able to get access to it... good luck
    04-17-09 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD