I went to the home page on my curve this morning and saw that Mobile IM is finally available. Also there are a few other new things that are on the home page that seem interesting. I am glad they finally put the mobile im on there so I did not have to pay for another program. Happy Downloads everyone.
    05-29-08 06:11 PM
    Congrats on your new found apps.
    05-29-08 06:14 PM
    the mobile im sucks...they need the newer update that you can see your full buddy list with...how are the other programs?
    05-29-08 06:29 PM
    I have not used any of them yet. Just the IM program which works fine for me. I hardly ever use it, but like to have it when I do need it.

One of the other programs is called Field Force Manager. I think it is a program to locate other people in your group.
    05-29-08 06:46 PM
    New links are

Connect
    Mobile IM
    Field Force Manager
    Mobile Banking
    05-29-08 06:50 PM
    Connect brings up

AOL
    Google
    Windows Live Beta
    Yahoo
    Facebook
    Myspace

Mobile IM

Link to Application page.

Field Force Manager

Requires app to be installed and needs feature code on account..

Mobile Banking is for

Wachovia, Suntrust, First Bank, Synovus, America first Credit Union, Arvest and bandcorp south.
    05-29-08 06:55 PM
    Are these apps free? Is the Mobile I'm text or data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 12:21 PM
    If you click on the IM link it will tell you what applies as far as charges.
    05-30-08 01:12 PM
    SMS charges apply for every message sent and received. So its not data, but SMS and hope you have an unlimited SMS plan if you plan to use it.
    05-30-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD