Okay so I had no problems sending MMS last night, but now I have tired atleast 10 times to send a picture and it will not send! Whats the deal?
    11-02-09 10:30 AM
    Pfffft... you are doing it wrong!
    11-02-09 10:37 AM
    No I'm not...I'm doing it the same exact way I have done it every other time...
    11-02-09 10:38 AM
    It's probably the picture itself. I sometimes have the same issue, try and deleting the message and then start over. Try sending a different pic just to be sure it's not that particular file thats corrupted.

MMS working fine here in the clean west
    11-02-09 10:40 AM
    Ok... soft reset, ota, host routing table, send service books...
    Gonna pm you
    11-02-09 10:41 AM
    Battery pull, reboot, resend service books. If all that doesn't work, then I guess call customer support?
    11-02-09 11:03 AM
    Well guys I tried to send it one more time before I did anything else and what do you know? It sent! Thanks for everyone replys.

BNB I PMed you back! WTF!!!!
    11-02-09 11:05 AM
    Well guys I tried to send it one more time before I did anything else and what do you know? It sent! Thanks for everyone replys.

BNB I PMed you back! WTF!!!!
    WTFFFFFFF is right my dear!
    11-02-09 11:19 AM
    My phone was doing that to me as well. But when it finally sent, I got a delivery confirmation, but the recipient neverrrrr received the photo. In another forum, I was told that's because there is a 350KB size limit? I looked and my pic was infact larger than that....but they all are and I never had problems with it before. *shrug* who knows!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 02:07 PM
    Impact reset...
    11-02-09 02:09 PM
    Impact reset...
    Sledgehammer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 06:05 PM
    Does anyone officially know what the size limit is for MMS on VZW?
    11-04-09 12:11 PM
    I can not get my f'ing pictures taken with the phone to send to my wifes phone. I sent her a small picture size (BB wallpaper) and it went through fine.

She is on ATT and does have unlimited MMS.... Thoughts?
    11-04-09 12:13 PM
    I can not get my f'ing pictures taken with the phone to send to my wifes phone. I sent her a small picture size (BB wallpaper) and it went through fine.

She is on ATT and does have unlimited MMS.... Thoughts?
    There is a size restriction on ATT's side of things that is preventing the picture from going through. Try reducing the resolution.
    11-04-09 03:41 PM
    There is a size restriction on ATT's side of things that is preventing the picture from going through. Try reducing the resolution.
    Thanks for the insight.... I appreciate it.

Do you know what ATTs limit is?
    How do I reduce the resolution for a picture I already took on the BB?
    Does Verizon have a size limit for MMS?
    11-05-09 03:18 PM
    I think all carriers have a limit size don't know exactly what it is however.
    11-05-09 03:26 PM
    i believe we call this operator error.. lol
    11-05-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD