Any of you got a chance to check this little black thing out? I goofed around a bit with one today and I have to say I was a little bit impressed. Sharing mobro across multiple devices is always a good thing. In my opinion (which everything I post here is) I think its about time VZW came out with a good way to share broadband access that we sell instead of the 3rd party ones that are currently available. Now if we could only do something about that 5 gig limit....oh yeah because I know someone will post about the 10gig plan. That plan is crazy expensive.

And the MiFi launches on the 17th
    05-15-09 07:58 PM
    Yeah I got to play with on both a MAC and PC. Had some issues with MAC getting into it to set up the security. Not sure if it was the browser or the fact that they were not running the min OS for the MAC. No one could get the Samsung I760 to hook up with it.

As ar as the data plan goes, I agree, but at least the they lowered ti per MB overage rates
    05-15-09 08:01 PM
    wont the speeds slow down with multiple connections?
    05-16-09 11:59 AM
    Seems like a cool device, but I wouldnt spend the $ until a few hurdles are removed. The data cap is 5 GB, so it will never replace your in home connection, and the monthly fee is high. I would love to have this replace my in home internet but the speeds are too slow. IMHO all of these hurdles could be eliminated come the days of LTE. Imagine this being an LTE device with no data cap for around the same monthly fee. That would certainly be a replacement for DSL and cable broadband, wouldnt it?
    05-16-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD