Ok... I just recently bought a storm and I was going over my bill and noticed it was higher than it should be (yes I know I have the $30 BB plan)... so I got onto my account on their website and it says I am subscribed to Sub VOD Top Babes, Mobile Email, loopt, VZ Navigator, and Prima Cheats&Codes... I only actually remember getting Movile Email, loopt, and the Navigator(but I've had verizon for 4 years now so I probably got the other stuff at one point), but anyways all of these say they are still active when I know that I cancelled everyone of them on my old LG Chocolate before going to get my storm.

My question is, are these actually active and I am getting charged for them still, and if so can I get rid of them from the site or do I need to call?

Or... Are these really gone and their site is just bugged?

Help would be appreciated
    Thanks ahead of time.
    02-05-09 05:59 PM
    ANY subscriptions will remain active unless removed by the handset or by CS over the phone..

Call CS and ask them to remove the unwanted subs in the EDR.
    02-05-09 06:05 PM
    Well I remember removing them, but I will do that thanks.
    02-05-09 06:08 PM
    erasing them isn't unsubscribing, really common mistake. You have to choose "unsub"
    02-05-09 06:13 PM
    I know, I did that XD.... But anyways, I called CS today and they said they weren't active on their computers so I don't know... I'm kinda confused...
    02-06-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD