Looks like Wall St Journal announcing Iphone coming to Vzw. Here's a link.
    Is a Verizon iPhone in the Works? - PCWorld
    03-30-10 06:06 AM
    03-30-10 08:24 AM
    here's another Report says Apple working on 2 new iPhones, 1 aimed at Verizon Wireless - chicagotribune.com

about damn time, really...im def bouncin if it comes out...well, at least til iphone pisses me off
    Last edited by david122575; 03-30-10 at 08:55 AM.
    03-30-10 08:52 AM
    If this is true I will definitely be making the switch. I love my blackberry but the iPhone is a freak nasty smartphone that is too good to pass up on if it moves to Verizon.
    03-30-10 09:16 AM
    I hope that Verizon is building their network up. I imagine that all the current iPhone users frustrated with AT&T will switch over to Verizon. I don't want a slowing down of the network. Do you guys think that Verizon can handle all the data that the iPhone will bring? I am not that knowledgeable about this.
    03-30-10 09:54 AM
    I hope that Verizon is building their network up. I imagine that all the current iPhone users frustrated with AT&T will switch over to Verizon. I don't want a slowing down of the network. Do you guys think that Verizon can handle all the data that the iPhone will bring? I am not that knowledgeable about this.
    To answer your question, I will say the answer is yes. VZW's spectrum has about 8-10 times the capacity of AT&T's, such as the realities and limitations of GSM.

Having said that, I'll say this again too...AT&T and Apple can keep each other. Of course I'm not objective, but if I had to leave Blackberry, Apple is the last place I'd go. I'd hit Maemo, WebOS, WinMo...et al before I got on the Apple merry-go-round.

But, VZW won't pass up the opportunity to make some money off the deal, if, in fact, there is real development going on. Frankly, as we enter April 2010, if there was going to be an iPhone by this summer, there would be leaks about it already I think....I could be wrong though.
    03-30-10 10:24 AM
    I'll believe it when I see it...
    03-30-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD