I got one w/ company discount for 40 bucks and no shipping from web site. Pretty cool I think. The otter box totally changes the feel of the phone (storm) and the accelerometer is acting better cause the phone is more centered in my hand with otter box. Now when I unholster, the phone comes up in portrait mode every time!
    Now I had to resist getting a tour cause all tours come with a free HP notebook rite now. Just walk away.........
    09-07-09 10:32 PM
    I got one w/ company discount for 40 bucks and no shipping from web site. Pretty cool I think. The otter box totally changes the feel of the phone (storm) and the accelerometer is acting better cause the phone is more centered in my hand with otter box. Now when I unholster, the phone comes up in portrait mode every time!
    Now I had to resist getting a tour cause all tours come with a free HP notebook rite now. Just walk away.........
    Glad you like the otterbox and to make you feel better about the Netbook, keep in mind its required you get the VZAccess plan of either $39.99/month or 59.99/month
    09-07-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD