This note has been added under the Classic specs on shopBB "NOTE: US Carrier specific devices will be available at a later date.". I called VZW and the rep says they are not told of new devices until 2 days before the release date, but she did laugh when I asked about VZW getting a new BB?

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:58 PM
    Could be, although my guess is the specific AT&T wireless charging model is what is meant. Unless BlackBerry had some deal worked out with Verizon to allow selling CDMA phones hassle-free.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 04:02 PM
    I don't know if it is a good idea for BlackBerry / Verizon to delay devices so much.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:20 PM
    This note has been added under the Classic specs on shopBB "NOTE: US Carrier specific devices will be available at a later date.". I called VZW and the rep says they are not told of new devices until 2 days before the release date, but she did laugh when I asked about VZW getting a new BB?

Posted via CB10
    This is directly from BlackBerry website. Notice the mention of a GSM and CDMA modelVZW to get new classic?-imageuploadedbycb-forums1417223873.547715.jpg
    11-28-14 07:17 PM
    Also, there are 2 variations of the Verizon Classic. One with and one without a camera. I wish I could find the post by here's the breakdown of variations.

The Classic on ShopBlackBerry is GSM for North America and will run on AT&T, T-Mo, etc, but has no wireless charging.

Then there are 2 Verizon Models, one with a camera and one without, but both are Qi wireless charging capable.

Next is a GSM AT&T Model that is different from the one on ShopBlackBerry in that the AT&T Model will have wireless charging but with use of PowerMat technology.

I wish I could find the message with all the -variants and bands. I searched for but couldn't find it again. There was however no word on release date.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    11-28-14 08:29 PM
    Also, there are 2 variations of the Verizon Classic. One with and one without a camera. I wish I could find the post by here's the breakdown of variations.

The Classic on ShopBlackBerry is GSM for North America and will run on AT&T, T-Mo, etc, but has no wireless charging.

Then there are 2 Verizon Models, one with a camera and one without, but both are Qi wireless charging capable.

Next is a GSM AT&T Model that is different from the one on ShopBlackBerry in that the AT&T Model will have wireless charging but with use of PowerMat technology.

I wish I could find the message with all the -variants and bands. I searched for but couldn't find it again. There was however no word on release date.
    I currently use my Verizon 100-3 Z30 on the at&t network via LTE band 4, which is available in the Chicagoland area. I recall BlackBerry phones used to be available says camera. I definitely would consider the Verizon version of the Classic without the camera, but it would have to work with at&t, which I'm stuck with for a couple of years due to my iPhone 6+ contract. Any idea on the compatibility of Verizon BlackBerry Classics with at&t?

Posted via CB10 | VZW Z30 on at&t LTE
    s.ben likes this.
    11-28-14 09:05 PM
    I currently use my Verizon 100-3 Z30 on the at&t network via LTE band 4, which is available in the Chicagoland area. I recall BlackBerry phones used to be available says camera. I definitely would consider the Verizon version of the Classic without the camera, but it would have to work with at&t, which I'm stuck with for a couple of years due to my iPhone 6+ contract. Any idea on the compatibility of Verizon BlackBerry Classics with at&t?

Posted via CB10 | VZW Z30 on at&t LTE
    Sorry. No clue. My message was just repeating what I saw (but on good authority with confirmed source). There is definitely a Classic for both Verizon and AT&T. All that's left is specs and release date.
    11-28-14 09:14 PM