12-27-09 06:37 AM
101 ... 2345
tools
    Wait wait.......I NEVER said they weren't a good employer....or didnt do good.....I said they screwed up with SOME of their anti competitive policy......and don't even get me started on churn bud......

and I can cite a thousand posts...even some here in your own forum where VZW'ers are unhappy with policies......

now on the other hand....whats sad is that the VZW fanboi's wont budge an inch and admit that VZW has some areas where they could do BETTER.......

but hey...talking about a visceral issue.....I challenge ANYONE to post a negative comment about VZW in the CB VZW forum and see if you dont experience what I have.......getting shouted down by arrogant,obtuse and emotional VZW fanboi's
    Can you please explain to me how having a $350 ETF is a "anti-competitive policy" when in fact, it more than likely drives customers away from signing up because other companies offer lower ETFs? It's not like Verizon backdated the new contract to cover all contracts.

Edit: Also, being unhappy with a policy doesn't = churn. I'm mad at Cox for some reasons and I don't disconnect.
    12-26-09 03:33 PM
    #1. Im not beating the explanation horse anymore.....this has been argued by cenloe and jlsparks with you....jlsparks is far more intelligent than I so Ill leave that alone...

#2. you mean to tell me that if tomorrow wireless carriers dropped all ETF's VZW wouldn't see a huge up tick in churn?.....ahahahahahah ooooook

PS. I hate cox as well so we have SOMETHING in common....cable franchise agreements are another more virulent peeve of mine.....dont get me started......as far as Im concerned all carriers are crap.....however VZW fanboi's are far more fun to pick on because you all refuse to admit the issue...at least in other forums MANY of the subs admit the issues with their carrier of choice and would like to see change where as you VZW'ers stand steadfastly by YOUR carrier no matter how bad they hurt you....its like Stockholm syndrome......
    12-26-09 03:45 PM
    PS if anyone wants direct numbers to VZW executive customer service or other.....immediate response high level #'s just PM me
    12-26-09 03:49 PM
    Apparently, our OP has problems with all carriers after a while. In this thread he was just gushing about how great it was to be back on T-Mobile. That did not last long, since he apparently switched to VZW and is now griping about them.
    12-26-09 03:56 PM
    #1. Im not beating the explanation horse anymore.....this has been argued by cenloe and jlsparks with you....jlsparks is far more intelligent than I so Ill leave that alone...
    So you're just going to keep saying it without explaining it?

#2. you mean to tell me that if tomorrow wireless carriers dropped all ETF's VZW wouldn't see a huge up tick in churn?.....ahahahahahah ooooook
    I think if carriers dropped etfs verizon would see churn, but we would also see a lot of adds too.
    PS. I hate cox as well so we have SOMETHING in common....cable franchise agreements are another more virulent peeve of mine.....dont get me started......as far as Im concerned all carriers are crap.....however VZW fanboi's are far more fun to pick on because you all refuse to admit the issue...at least in other forums MANY of the subs admit the issues with their carrier of choice and would like to see change where as you VZW'ers stand steadfastly by YOUR carrier no matter how bad they hurt you....its like Stockholm syndrome......
    Yeah if you want to talk about anti-competitive just point to the cable companies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 04:00 PM
    Apparently, our OP has problems with all carriers after a while. In this thread he was just gushing about how great it was to be back on T-Mobile. That did not last long, since he apparently switched to VZW and is now griping about them.
    VZW :2007-2009.........T-MOBILE: 6/09-12/09.......nTelos: 9/09-12/09.........ATT: 12/09 to Present

takes time to find the "right" carrier and I still love TMO.....just not the "right" fit....
    12-26-09 04:14 PM
    So you're just going to keep saying it without explaining it?

I think if carriers dropped etfs verizon would see churn, but we would also see a lot of adds too.

Yeah if you want to talk about anti-competitive just point to the cable companies.

I pretty much agree with all of that......except I'm not gonna keep re explaining my point....jl said it best in another thread....look it up
    12-26-09 04:16 PM

I still don't know what issue you are talking about? The issue of breaking a contract? Is that the issue? I don't support ETFs but that doesn't mean I don't support private enterprise that is not a monolopy to conduct business the way they see fit. People have a 30 day WFG to try out Verizon, if they don't like it they can move on.
    12-26-09 04:22 PM
    I still don't know what issue you are talking about? The issue of breaking a contract? Is that the issue? I don't support ETFs but that doesn't mean I don't support private enterprise that is not a monolopy to conduct business the way they see fit. People have a 30 day WFG to try out Verizon, if they don't like it they can move on.
    and exactly what have I been bashing.....the ETF's.....and SOME .....not all of VZW's anti competitive moves.....as well as their support of anti net neutrality legislation......which of course ATT is spearheading.....

I also support free enterprise.....as long as it conducts itself with integrity and ethics......doesnt try to destabilize the market with for instance "arbitration clauses" and ETF's....or metered billing.....or bad data charges.....

people think I'm so radical.......all I want is the consumer.....YOU AND I.....to have a reliable service.....support the free market.....support consumers with cost effective and affordable service and receive excellent service from business's that keep their jobs IN the US......

Is it really that bad to support the little guy OVER the corporation......is it too much to ask that companys that sell their wares to Americans keep the profit IN america?........and keep talented hard working honest AMERICANS employed with fair wages?.....fair treatment and excellent retirement/health care?
    12-26-09 04:32 PM
    I do believe you are going off on a bit of a tangent. I'm guessing your statement was meant to all of the corporate world, because VZW doesn't out source and all of the jobs are kept here in the US.
    12-26-09 04:38 PM
    I was speaking to ALL corporations.....and the carriers TMO/SPRINTspecifically....and yes I give credit to VZW for NOT outsourcing.....
    12-26-09 04:45 PM
    I....really......love....periods....used....in.... place....of....proper....punctuation...

12-26-09 06:16 PM
    I....really......love....periods....used....in.... place....of....proper....punctuation...

youre welcome..............now see I love folks who have less than 100 posts who are opinionated an sarcastic

contribute something and get back to us
    Last edited by larrygump; 12-26-09 at 06:20 PM.
    12-26-09 06:17 PM
    and exactly what have I been bashing.....the ETF's.....and SOME .....not all of VZW's anti competitive moves.....as well as their support of anti net neutrality legislation......which of course ATT is spearheading.....

I also support free enterprise.....as long as it conducts itself with integrity and ethics......doesnt try to destabilize the market with for instance "arbitration clauses" and ETF's....or metered billing.....or bad data charges.....

people think I'm so radical.......all I want is the consumer.....YOU AND I.....to have a reliable service.....support the free market.....support consumers with cost effective and affordable service and receive excellent service from business's that keep their jobs IN the US......

Is it really that bad to support the little guy OVER the corporation......is it too much to ask that companys that sell their wares to Americans keep the profit IN america?........and keep talented hard working honest AMERICANS employed with fair wages?.....fair treatment and excellent retirement/health care?
    Everything thing else that is not bolded is hysteria. Maybe you should open up a corporation and provide a wireless service. You can build your own towers, infrastructure, charge near zero rates for near unlimited phone service, give phones away without ETFs or contracts. Let's see how easy it is to do.

Not supporting ETFs is not the same as wishing the government would regulate even more of these companies and thus making it worse for the consumer. Free enterprise and capitalism is just that.
    Last edited by i7guy; 12-26-09 at 06:33 PM.
    12-26-09 06:31 PM
    youre welcome..............now see I love folks who have less than 100 posts who are opinionated an sarcastic

contribute something and get back to us
    This is really a smart comment. Just because folks have less that 100 posts the are less knowlegable, or are less qualified to give an opinion?

All I can say is wow Larry
    12-26-09 06:43 PM
    larry is a few fries short of a happy meal. high post counts (in his case) are because he likes to argue. anytime someone comes on here and says ignorant things like he does, people come out of the woodwork and reply, so he just argues more and more and runs his post count up.
    12-26-09 07:43 PM
    Everything thing else that is not bolded is hysteria. Maybe you should open up a corporation and provide a wireless service. You can build your own towers, infrastructure, charge near zero rates for near unlimited phone service, give phones away without ETFs or contracts. Let's see how easy it is to do.

Not supporting ETFs is not the same as wishing the government would regulate even more of these companies and thus making it worse for the consumer. Free enterprise and capitalism is just that.
    We need MORE regulation....of VZW and wireless telco......call your senator if you dont like what i say......lucky for us most people agree and theres just this ridiculous disconnect between society and crackberry......are they sell outs or just too stupid?.....you decide

This is really a smart comment. Just because folks have less that 100 posts the are less knowlegable, or are less qualified to give an opinion?

All I can say is wow Larry
    wow huh.....do we listen to Generals or do you follow orders from a private?.....ya seniority means something like it or not....so wow....I guess you dont comprehend that
    12-26-09 08:55 PM
    larry is a few fries short of a happy meal. high post counts (in his case) are because he likes to argue. anytime someone comes on here and says ignorant things like he does, people come out of the woodwork and reply, so he just argues more and more and runs his post count up.
    oh and I got high post counts because I just simply know more than you...its ok... don't get offended
    12-26-09 08:56 PM
    We need MORE regulation....of VZW and wireless telco......call your senator if you dont like what i say......lucky for us most people agree and theres just this ridiculous disconnect between society and crackberry......are they sell outs or just too stupid?.....you decide

wow huh.....do we listen to Generals or do you follow orders from a private?.....ya seniority means something like it or not....so wow....I guess you dont comprehend that
    Actually we are all free to contact our representatives. Remember it's "we the people".
    12-26-09 09:06 PM

If this is the case, then I guess I am the General as my count is WAY higher than yours. I think a firing squad is in order for bad mouthing a general.

Again wow- and shaking my head with dispair.
    12-26-09 09:08 PM
    Funny thing about a general, or admiral, they are recognized experts in their fields. And, a good one will take direction from a private, it he's right.

12-26-09 10:16 PM
    Larry was molested by stupid as a child.. then michael jackson

12-26-09 11:16 PM
    If he's right....

12-26-09 11:17 PM
    oh and I got high post counts because I just simply know more than you...its ok... don't get offended
    oh you are a real know-it-all alright. i consider remarks like that from people like you to be a compliment.

go find yourself a brick wall. i am sure you will improve your post score.
    12-26-09 11:55 PM
    I'll clean it up in the morning, but for now lets close this!
    12-27-09 12:18 AM
101 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD