I know......isnt it funny how I cant seem to get snyone to delete it for me.....what a let down......guess youll just have to put up with me till then or click ignore
    12-26-09 10:10 AM
    It has been said many times that the higher ETF's are for PDA's that have been lowered in price and then consumer's turning around and selling off blackberry's that have been on BOGO.

I see where your coming from and stating that big corporations are not for the little guy, however it's hard to be for the little guy everytime when there are a big selection that tend to not be for the company.

Ultimately a perfect society would be where both parties (corporation as well as consumer) would be working with each other, and not for each other. However this will never happen because consumer's will always want things for free, while corporations need to make some type of profit to stay alive. Like you stated before larry, times are harder now more than every to keep a roof over your head and food on the table, but if big corps were for the consumer all the time everytime it would be more of the same with layoffs and such.
    12-26-09 10:10 AM
    well that was the discussion...maybe hes just sick of the garbage here as I am.....as alot of US are.......theres some great threads popping up in other forums where people are defecting from CB in droves due to the games.....

of course youll cite the new record from the outage the other night as proof CB is flourishing........but one time visitiors who dont contribute do not a forum make
    I will cite? putting words in my mouth again?

Now not trying to start a fight or argument, but if you are sick of this site then just leave like you state others are doing. Unless your intent is to leave by being banned.

I find that many great questions and fixes are posted here, until the likes of you come in once again and trash every thread in here. This is what may chase people off. IMHO, you are doing a great job and you may get your wish soon than later.

Also, please post links to the other forums of which you reference, I would like to review them.

Have a healthy and safe new year.
    Last edited by lastraid; 12-26-09 at 10:17 AM.
    12-26-09 10:13 AM
    sure ill bite on that....theres gotta be a healthy medium though you know
    12-26-09 10:13 AM
    I will cite? putting words in my mouth again?

Now not trying to start a fight or argument, but if you are sick of this site then just leave like you state others are doing. Unless your intent is to leave by being banned.

I find that many great questions and fixes are posted here, until the likes of you come in once again and trash every thread in here. This is what may chase people off. IMHO, you are doing a great job and you may get your wish soon than later.

Have a healthy and safe new year.
    nah ide rather see this site get right.......

there ARE tons of great information....i shouldnt have to wade through pure garbage and fanboi's to get to it.......

I havent trashed any post......much less all of them....and see your argument doesnt hold water because far too many of my previous posts were all providing help to CB'ers.....so try again.....

as far as getting banned....so be it......if I get banned trying to get this place right then ban me.......Im not too worried about it......

Ive even had threats made to me to have my ISP notified that .....too bad none of what I post is obscene or violates any law.....so thats out the door........so Im gonna stand my ground this time and well see what happens......

but Im not suprised.....you disagree with me and the easiest way to get rid of me is to ban me.......fine......prove you have no argument or just arent capable

in my opinion YOUR the problem...Ive watched your posts for 6 months....your....arrogant....rude....opinionated. ..pontificating and your always busy trying to get anyone who disagrees with you removed....or you and your fanboi cohorts try to shout them down
    Last edited by larrygump; 12-26-09 at 10:24 AM.
    12-26-09 10:19 AM
    sure ill bite on that....theres gotta be a healthy medium though you know
    I agree, however this won't happen because either party wants to get to much. Either the corp wants to charge too much, or the consumer wants to get too much. That is why there are government agencies put in place to effectively monitor the corporations, however there is no one in place to monitor the consumers and their requests.
    12-26-09 10:21 AM
    agreed.......but what you find in these forums are people who contend that ANY government regulation is too much.....clearly we have a few elitests in here
    12-26-09 10:23 AM
    I know......isnt it funny how I cant seem to get snyone to delete it for me.....what a let down......guess youll just have to put up with me till then or click ignore
    If you'd like your account deleted please PM me or another moderator and we can take care of it for you.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 10:27 AM
    agreed.......but what you find in these forums are people who contend that ANY government regulation is too much.....clearly we have a few elitests in here
    See, I agree and disagree like most other's with what government has a say in. I do happen to be employeed by Verizon and to me the higher ETF's honestly does not matter to most individuals we see come into our doors. They understand that they are getting a high end device for a low initial cost and understand the difference. It only matter's to those that intend to turn around and leave VZW. We have a proven track record (Churn) to take care of our customer's so no one can say that VZW doesn't have the customer's in mind.

There are times, with everything in life, that there are mistakes made. VZW is by no way perfect but we try to make it right as much as we can. The only thing that I see as a big problem at this point is the 1.99 charge because I have seen bills personally that I can't explain how that charge ended up on the customer's bill.

In the end one side or the other will end up stating that they were wrong and the policy will change, or it won't. The problem with it, neither of us will make an impact at all.
    12-26-09 10:29 AM
    If you'd like your account deleted please PM me or another moderator and we can take care of it for you.

Thanks.

I did that already.....pk told me he couldnt?.......can you help me out....that would be great
    12-26-09 10:32 AM
    See, I agree and disagree like most other's with what government has a say in. I do happen to be employeed by Verizon and to me the higher ETF's honestly does not matter to most individuals we see come into our doors. They understand that they are getting a high end device for a low initial cost and understand the difference. It only matter's to those that intend to turn around and leave VZW. We have a proven track record (Churn) to take care of our customer's so no one can say that VZW doesn't have the customer's in mind.

There are times, with everything in life, that there are mistakes made. VZW is by no way perfect but we try to make it right as much as we can. The only thing that I see as a big problem at this point is the 1.99 charge because I have seen bills personally that I can't explain how that charge ended up on the customer's bill.

In the end one side or the other will end up stating that they were wrong and the policy will change, or it won't. The problem with it, neither of us will make an impact at all.
    ya....well I'm glad to see VZ has good hard working employees....of course I had no doubt......this is just a matter of politics
    12-26-09 10:33 AM
    nah ide rather see this site get right.......

there ARE tons of great information....i shouldnt have to wade through pure garbage and fanboi's to get to it.......

I havent trashed any post......much less all of them....and see your argument doesnt hold water because far too many of my previous posts were all providing help to CB'ers.....so try again.....

as far as getting banned....so be it......if I get banned trying to get this place right then ban me.......Im not too worried about it......

Ive even had threats made to me to have my ISP notified that .....too bad none of what I post is obscene or violates any law.....so thats out the door........so Im gonna stand my ground this time and well see what happens......

but Im not suprised.....you disagree with me and the easiest way to get rid of me is to ban me.......fine......prove you have no argument or just arent capable

in my opinion YOUR the problem...Ive watched your posts for 6 months....your....arrogant....rude....opinionated. ..pontificating and your always busy trying to get anyone who disagrees with you removed....or you and your fanboi cohorts try to shout them down
    Still have not addressed the following:

1. if you are unhappy why don't you leave?
    2. reference forums of other users that have posted that they have left?

You are entitled to your opinion and I would never avocate that you be removed for this. It is human nature when attacked, people will defend what they maybe happy with. I am sure if VZW folks went to the ATT forums and bad mouthed it (and I am sure there is some of this) the ATT fanbois (sheesh I hate this word) would act the same way.

I also know from your posts over time that you have had a bad experience with VZW, therefore this would lend creedence to your hatred of the company and their policies. You know, kinda like bad mouthing a company after one get terminated for cause (revenge).
    12-26-09 10:39 AM
    well I don't hate VZW ....hate is a strong word....Im unhappy with their practices....Im sure VZW has the ability to get right.....but clearly they need a little overhaul in their management structure.......their floor level associates for the most part are awesome......with a few exceptions......

and I havent left for 2 reasons.....1. I cant get anyone to delete my account......and 2. Im still busy spreading my manifesto...

with regards to verfying my comments just see pinstack or HF
    12-26-09 10:42 AM
    Dude get a life or a girlfriend.

12-26-09 11:08 AM
    Dude get a life or a girlfriend.

He's getting what he wants...
    reactions from others... ignoring and allowing this thread to die in the depths of the forum archieves would be best.
    The poor **** is bored and just wishing to spread his discontent.
    Nice way to start the new year.
    12-26-09 11:10 AM
    He's getting what he wants...
    reactions from others... ignoring and allowing this thread to die in the depths of the forum archieves would be best.
    The poor **** is bored and just wishing to spread his discontent.
    Nice way to start the new year.
    Not bashing, more curious...but in your line by pin it says you wouldn't post it...yet you have a barcode there...if it isn't your barcode then I got it, however if it is.... umm you posted your barcode which is essentially your pin....
    12-26-09 11:13 AM
    I did that already.....pk told me he couldnt?.......can you help me out....that would be great
    She did offer. Her simple instructions posted below.

Thanks.
    12-26-09 11:14 AM
    Oh and Just wanna add......if sooo many find this thread in such poor taste.....why are so many still reading it and commenting on it.....

IF your so disgusted by the discussion don't read it or use the ignore feature......lol
    12-26-09 12:55 PM
    She did offer. Her simple instructions posted below.
    ya.....I'm not gonna keep "asking"........Ive sent 3 emails......not one more will be sent.....

personally I'de rather them make me a martyr
    12-26-09 12:58 PM
    Enjoy being locked down one your iPoon.

Looks like you are just mad that you couldnt afford your VZW bill when they shut you down.
    12-26-09 02:17 PM
    You cant really use facts when debating with people who are staunchly anti-VzW, emotions take over logic. You can't bring up the fact that Verizon Wireless has won workplace awards for top employer because of their high pay, benefits package and culture. You can't bring up the fact that Verizon Wireless donates hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to different charities and has hopelines drives setup to benefit domestic violence victims. You can't bring up the fact that quarter after quarter (Minus 3Q) Verizon Wireless has less churn than any other carrier, higher customer satisfaction surveys, and higher long term customers than any other provider. The anti-Verizon Wireless folks never see that and they hope you don't as well. They don't have evidence to back up what they're saying, they just hope that someone comes along and reads it and then believes them.

It's sad, really.
    Last edited by Weekendbum; 12-26-09 at 02:27 PM.
    12-26-09 02:24 PM
    Ipoon?........bwahaahahahahaha

locked down?....Im not sure what Im locked down too....as opposed to your ridiculous new 350 ETF.....but hey whats it like having a RIM PRODUCT and experiencing outages every 24 hours....crappy browser.....sub par build quality....or should I post the 3 million links to every well known website calling RIM a failure.....or the hundreds posts from cb'ers saying they have just about had it

oh yeah I def disputed the 1o dollar charge there Einstein .....how that equates into not paying my final bill is beyond me......ultimately it got waived....5 lines 1.99 charge for data access on each line....VZW corrected it after I called Ivan Seidenbergs desk phone....I posted his number but all the fanboi's got upset and couldn't believe I had got his number.....the took that down uber quick......ahahahahahahahaha

at least iPhones dont have threads where you have to hope you got the right "dot" color .......and pray to GOD you didn't get a busted *** device new in box
    12-26-09 02:27 PM
    Yeah, iPhones just have threads where you can't make a call in downtown SF, LA or NYC.
    12-26-09 02:29 PM
    You cant really use facts when debating with people who are staunchly anti-VzW, emotions take over logic. You can't bring up the fact that Verizon Wireless has won workplace awards for top employer because of their high pay, benefits package and culture. You can't bring up the fact that Verizon Wireless donates hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to different charities and has hopelines drives setup to benefit domestic violence victims. You can't bring up the fact that quarter after quarter (Minus 3Q) Verizon Wireless has less churn than any other carrier, higher customer satisfaction surveys, and higher long term customers than any other provider. The anti-Verizon Wireless folks never see that and they hope you don't as well. They don't have evidence to back up what they're saying, they just hope that someone comes along and reads it and then believes them.

It's sad, really.
    Wait wait.......I NEVER said they weren't a good employer....or didnt do good.....I said they screwed up with SOME of their anti competitive policy......and don't even get me started on churn bud......

and I can cite a thousand posts...even some here in your own forum where VZW'ers are unhappy with policies......

now on the other hand....whats sad is that the VZW fanboi's wont budge an inch and admit that VZW has some areas where they could do BETTER.......

but hey...talking about a visceral issue.....I challenge ANYONE to post a negative comment about VZW in the CB VZW forum and see if you dont experience what I have.......getting shouted down by arrogant,obtuse and emotional VZW fanboi's
    12-26-09 02:31 PM
    Yeah, iPhones just have threads where you can't make a call in downtown SF, LA or NYC.
    Ill take a dropped call.....which might I add I and my family/friends/co workers NEVER experienced.....over being treated like a problem by VZW and enduring billing error after billing error.....lie after lie.....and inability to text and talk simultaneously.....OH and having your device crippled and apps shoved into your device without your consent!!!

PS. the posts I have read indicate that problem IS getting better......now heres what I DON'T like about ATT......they are leading the charge AGAINST net neutrality......there management is corrupt and arrogant......and they foster anti competitive practices like locking the iPhone to their network only
    12-26-09 02:33 PM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD