04-13-11 12:28 PM
35 12
tools
    The phones I was offered just over a month ago were: HTC Incredible, LG Ally, BB Curve 8530, BB Bold and the Samsung Reality.

The account manager said they were in the process of changing the lineup but thats what was available at the time.
    The one that my Store Manager gave me last night has: LG Cosmos, Samsung Intensity 2, Samsung Gusto, CPE - MEID (IDK what this is), and the Motorola Droid 2. I'd have loved to have had either the BB Bold or the Droid INC to choose from. I opted for the Droid 2, as it was the "best" on the list...IMO.

Is there a credit check for the concession plan? No one at my store knows the answer.
    04-05-11 06:39 PM
    Is there a credit check for the concession plan? No one at my store knows the answer.
    Yes. I had to have my credit ran.
    04-05-11 06:40 PM
    Yes. I had to have my credit ran.
    Damn...thanks student loans, lol!
    04-05-11 07:10 PM
    Droid 2 is the only good choice from that list!
    04-05-11 08:19 PM
    I know, right!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 09:25 PM
    True that!
    04-08-11 12:26 PM
    Does anyone know how long the concession lines take to approve?

04-08-11 08:01 PM
    Does anyone know how long the concession lines take to approve?

I believe we got my phone about 7 business days later. It went to our area account manager and then she sent it to our store.
    04-09-11 08:58 PM
    You can also go to verizonwireless.com/discounts and enter your work email and see if your company offers discounts.

I had to call Verizon Friday because my work discount still wasn't showing up on my bill. Rep had me go to that address above and redo the process. It's not much but every little bit helps someone as broke as I am. I had to scan and upload a copy of my ID badge and send it to Vzw through the website. I'm sure someone is laughing their *** off at my crappy photo, but hey, if it got me a discount, they can laugh. I got my ID badge photo taken as I was coming in from a severe thunderstorm and two tornadoes touched down OMW home from getting it done. Figures.
    Last edited by ColdSunshine; 04-11-11 at 09:29 AM.
    04-11-11 09:26 AM
    I believe we got my phone about 7 business days later. It went to our area account manager and then she sent it to our store.
    I just realized that today is seven business days after I submitted my request on April 4th...hopefully the VZW rep will bring me the phone on Saturday when she's at the store.
    04-13-11 12:28 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD