Hi guys newbie here....even though I'd had my BB since August. I know this might be a dumb question, but the @vzw.blackberry.net email free? I've searched and searched every corner of the web but can't figure it out. I assume it is included in the $29.99 email internet plan, but when I got my phone the VZ guy set up my gmail on my phone so I didn't know about the @vzw email. I just don't want to sign up for it and then have an extra surprise on my bill. Lord knows I don't need any more charges.

I know I probably don't need to sign up for the @vzw since I do have my gmail but just for curiosity I'd like to know. Thanks everyone!!
    04-04-10 04:43 PM
    yes it is free it comes with all blackberry no matter what carrier because its something rim provides for the carriers at no extra cost to you. i would set up one because its basically a back up you can use to recieve other things on your phone and you only can check it on your phone. its not accessible from a pc. i use mine to send a copy of something i may need from a website for my phone only.
    04-04-10 04:50 PM
    Yes, the @vzw.blackberry.net is a free email account included in your plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 04:51 PM
    It costs you $5.83 every 3 months...
    but not really.
    It's free.
    04-04-10 05:17 PM
    Thanks everyone for the quick responses! mrs.hill I think I'm going to take your advice and get it as a back up. Wouldn't hurt! haha

Thanks again guys!
    04-04-10 05:40 PM