I am in the process of getting ready to change my Motorola Q to a BB Curve and have a question that I was wondering. After reading through the threads I am really confused. I am looking to have my work Email and work Calendar synced to the Curve along with my personal email accounts. Which data plan do I need? The 29.99 BIS plan or do I have to go with the 45 BES plan which will let me do both? Thanks so much.
    08-18-08 04:54 PM
    $ 29.99 BIS plan! I have my work email on my bb but for Sync the calendar part, only can use USB not wireless sync unless you use google sync!
    08-18-08 05:03 PM
    I am in the process of getting ready to change my Motorola Q to a BB Curve and have a question that I was wondering. After reading through the threads I am really confused. I am looking to have my work Email and work Calendar synced to the Curve along with my personal email accounts. Which data plan do I need? The 29.99 BIS plan or do I have to go with the 45 BES plan which will let me do both? Thanks so much.
    if your company runs a BES, you need the 45
    08-18-08 05:04 PM
    So to get the Calendar I have to use my companies BES to get it which means I have to have the 45 plan or do the computer desktop sync correct?
    08-18-08 05:06 PM
    U can sync your calendar use USB cord. Do u really need to track your calendar every 120 mins or so?
    08-18-08 05:11 PM
    Ok first you need to find out if your company is using BES. Blackberry Enterprise Server. If not go with the BIS plan. OH By the way make sure you tell them what plan you need. VZW tends to put you on BES anyway and when you realize you only need BIS they will credit you but why go thourgh the hassle.
    Last edited by spaciorek; 08-18-08 at 07:32 PM.
    08-18-08 07:30 PM
    I know that they do have a BES system available so that sounds like the way that I will have to go. I was hoping to save some money by moving off of my Q and the old VZW plan for mobile users with push exchange mail but it sounds like the only way I can have my calendar sync with my work would have to be through usb cable.

Do you know if there are any drivers out that will work on a 64 bit Vista computer so I would know if that would be an option or not?

Thanks again for all of the help.
    08-20-08 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD