I have to say, Verizon has been nothing but superb! I just called about my third Storm and how it has issues with hardware and software. They are overnighting a brand new Curve to me and they credited my account for the difference in price of the two phones. It took about an hour of talks with tech support, but I was able to keep my composure and talk though my frustration and it worked. I got a total of $60 credited to my account and have a much more stable phone on the way.. Very happy VZW customer here!!!!!
    05-14-09 11:07 PM
    Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Storm. I too have had great experiences with vzw customer service so I know where your coming from. Be assured you are getting a solid device with the curve. Good luck...
    05-14-09 11:12 PM
    Yeah im pretty excited! How often do they update the OS's on the Curves??
    05-14-09 11:19 PM
    Well as far as VZW they are pretty slow with OS updates for the curve but that's really with all carriers now because of the newer devices. There are several after the last official update from vzw which is v4.5.0.77. I as well as all curve owners are waiting to see if we get 5.0 which is supposed to be rally nice. We shall see...
    05-14-09 11:44 PM
    How did they come up with the $60 price difference betwn the Storm and the Curve?

I would've thought it would be more...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 11:57 PM
    I wondered that same thing rider. Seems like it should have been more.
    05-14-09 11:59 PM
    my brother went through 3 storms and they sent him a free curve without changing his upgrade date! not sure if he got a credit, but he is so glad to have a curve again.
    05-15-09 12:40 AM
    I knew that I could complain and get a new phone model but I don't think that the curve is all that

05-15-09 01:25 AM
    I have to say, Verizon has been nothing but superb! I just called about my third Storm and how it has issues with hardware and software. They are overnighting a brand new Curve to me and they credited my account for the difference in price of the two phones. It took about an hour of talks with tech support, but I was able to keep my composure and talk though my frustration and it worked. I got a total of $60 credited to my account and have a much more stable phone on the way.. Very happy VZW customer here!!!!!

I wish more businesses would take customer satisfaction to a higher level. I am not saying that other cellphone company's don't but this is more solid proof that verizon really does try and fix the problems..

More people come on forums to complain about negative things so its nice to see the good experiences as well. There is countless that never get posted on the internet
    05-15-09 03:37 PM
    More people come on forums to complain about negative things so its nice to see the good experiences as well. There is countless that never get posted on the internet
    Happy people don't make whining noises like the malcontents and the too easily offended.

05-15-09 06:07 PM
    VZW just replaced me with a Curve after 3 storm replacements (video corruption and 2 with OS issues) no questions asked. I requested a Curve and the girl sent me one (she helped me with the 2 Storms I had a problem with and gave me her email and said email her if I have any problems). She is by far the best VZW rep I've ever talked to in the 5-6 yrs I've had VZW. The store near me didn't want to do squat for me and gave me an attitude of 'too bad so sad'. I was pissed at the store rep and walked out of there, but kept my composure with the girl on the 800# and everything worked like a charm. Whether they give me a credit or not, I'm not sure.....all I wanted was a phone that would work when I needed it to work, and with the Curve I have that....now if I could just stop touching the screen to choose an icon LOL
    05-16-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD