07-31-09 11:13 AM
64 123
tools
    maybe the guy was just joking around.

we cant always be super serious, we like to have fun too.

I have had that done with accessories that i am selling, or my own personal ones.

I dont see an issue with it, unless you just dont know how to share, in which case,maybe you should sit in on a pre-k classroom, and learn the joys of it,
    07-15-09 12:32 PM
    I dont see an issue with it, unless you just dont know how to share, in which case,maybe you should sit in on a pre-k classroom, and learn the joys of it,
    What is mine is mine. If I want you to touch it, I will decide to let you touch it.

Sharing is for kids.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 03:42 PM
    Yes, it was the demo phone that was taken out of my hand.Ha and yes I am bigger then the kid who took it from me but like I said it is just a phone not sure if would be worth a throw down in the store for. I was just more stunned then mad at the time. But good idea.
    so this thread is about how a CSR took a DEMO phone away to show to another customer..

ok....

they should have asked, especially if there was only one device, but as a customer in a store if there is more than one customer you have to understand that people will also want to see the nice new device. usually they just lord over you until you get uncomfortable and leave. either way woudl have sucked, but for you to ALSO say that they could have opened a brand new, SEALED box to show somebody is equally a bad idea.

complain to manager about CSR so the CSR gets coached, and a MAJOR over reaction by you...and pulling out the "I've been a customer since" doesn't mean anything in today's world, this isn't JCpenn in the 50s grand dad, this is 2009, mass consumerism in a world full of consumers.
    07-15-09 07:59 PM
    Who is talking about anonymity, manners and decorum? Mr Deeeeeeeeep inside the industry.
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA.....man I said i wouldn't but I gotta...........good for you wireless vet......he called you a buffoon.....but he thinks hes the only guy who's got any size on him.......hey how about this google my name find my face book then talk s*** twins.......you can verify my size and my hobby.....fool
    07-21-09 11:35 AM
    so this thread is about how a CSR took a DEMO phone away to show to another customer..

ok....

they should have asked, especially if there was only one device, but as a customer in a store if there is more than one customer you have to understand that people will also want to see the nice new device. usually they just lord over you until you get uncomfortable and leave. either way woudl have sucked, but for you to ALSO say that they could have opened a brand new, SEALED box to show somebody is equally a bad idea.

complain to manager about CSR so the CSR gets coached, and a MAJOR over reaction by you...and pulling out the "I've been a customer since" doesn't mean anything in today's world, this isn't JCpenn in the 50s grand dad, this is 2009, mass consumerism in a world full of consumers.
    Its a respect issue. Its disrespectful to be doing business with someone for 10 years and grab their phone like that.
    07-21-09 11:38 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/fu...-forum-272522/

Sounds like a couple of people in this forum I know.....lol....are they talking about you? hmmmmmm....oh wait Im ageielyyn or slinger........PS why do you hate Obama so much?
    07-21-09 11:39 AM
    who hates obama?
    07-21-09 11:42 AM
    who hates obama?
    SEE: Twins Profile.......calls him a thief.....lol....obviously I'm a huge Pro Obama guy if my signature isn't a give away
    07-21-09 11:43 AM
    Who cares? This isnt a political forum.
    07-21-09 11:47 AM
    see if you can get a credit for being a demo heheehh
    07-21-09 11:53 AM
    i love interwebz pissing contests!!!!

how the **** did someone's size become an issue anyway? toughguys!!!
    07-21-09 01:47 PM
    Why should I share? Are you going to share in my expenses if something happens to the phone?
    Most people trash the stuff they own - be it nice cars, phones, clothes, eletronics in general. I don't trust anyone with my stuff.
    I paid for it, it's mine. You want one, then go buy your own!!
    07-21-09 02:13 PM
    due.....I almost never agree with twins but on this one....haha....your such an angry lil **** ant
    Aren't you the one just going through the forum posting random bullsh*t on things that don't have to do with your carrier?
    07-31-09 07:24 AM
    Why should I share? Are you going to share in my expenses if something happens to the phone?
    Most people trash the stuff they own - be it nice cars, phones, clothes, eletronics in general. I don't trust anyone with my stuff.
    I paid for it, it's mine. You want one, then go buy your own!!
    That would make sense, if this was the guy's phone. It wasnt. So Im not sure where you are going with this.
    07-31-09 11:13 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD