Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Just got the Bold. When I click on an icon such as the VZ Navigator or VCast Videos, I get that screen where I agree or I do not agree. When I click on I agree, sometimes it says that the server cant be reached, but most of the time it starts to load at the bottom then abruptly stops and stays on that screen.

Any ideas as to how I can "agree" and proceed with download/installation smoothly?

I promise I'm not a noob

Thanks in advance!
    07-02-10 06:12 AM
    Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Just got the Bold. When I click on an icon such as the VZ Navigator or VCast Videos, I get that screen where I agree or I do not agree. When I click on I agree, sometimes it says that the server cant be reached, but most of the time it starts to load at the bottom then abruptly stops and stays on that screen.

Any ideas as to how I can "agree" and proceed with download/installation smoothly?

I promise I'm not a noob

Thanks in advance!
    What did verizon customer service/tech support say, when you spoke to them?
    07-02-10 08:32 AM
    Under Browser Options, General, is your Browser set to Blackberry (and not firefox, etc)?
    07-02-10 09:04 AM
    No I think something's up on Verizon's end. I just got my new bold too and was unable to download any Verizon-for-Blackberry apps, then a window of time opened this afternoon where I got a bunch downloaded.. And now I can't do anymore. I just want to get MyVerizon downloaded so I can keep track of my account.

UPDATE: I just got a "seRver busy maintenance" or some other warning so I think we need to be patient for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ericsmcdonald; 07-02-10 at 06:48 PM.
    07-02-10 05:45 PM
    What did verizon customer service/tech support say, when you spoke to them?
    Bro - I didnt speak with them. Calling tech support is often a waste of time. You have to explain the issue to someone who most of the time completely misunderstands the issue and thinks the solution is a battery pull. I thought I would tap into the vast knowledge of this forum. You know, people who eat, sleep and breathe BB.

I appreciate your veiled sarcasm, though. Next time be more direct. After all, its the internet, where anonymity makes men out of mice. D-bag.
    07-02-10 09:28 PM
    Under Browser Options, General, is your Browser set to Blackberry (and not firefox, etc)?
    I will most definitely check this out and I appreciate you taking the time to try to help.
    07-02-10 09:29 PM
    No I think something's up on Verizon's end. I just got my new bold too and was unable to download any Verizon-for-Blackberry apps, then a window of time opened this afternoon where I got a bunch downloaded.. And now I can't do anymore. I just want to get MyVerizon downloaded so I can keep track of my account.

UPDATE: I just got a "seRver busy maintenance" or some other warning so I think we need to be patient for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Funny. Literally 5 minutes after my original post, I had about a ten minute window where everything worked. Then I started getting the same server busy maintenance stuff you described above.

Thanks for taking the time to offer input.

Cheers!
    07-02-10 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD