OK, call me crazy, but its all I can think. I have been having trouble downloading apps via sms or email from crackberry app store. I can for about the time it takes to download three or four, then after a few are received through either text or email, they just suddenly stop coming (though I do get the green font "app sent" confirmation message after hitting send). Then for a day nothing happens when I try to send from app store. EVERY OTHER WEB SITE WITH SMS CAPABILITY is sending texts to my phone no problem, and emails from every other source arrive no problem. Just the app store.

I thought I had some problem with the OS, or service books, or etc., but I downloaded and reinstalled os, downloaded and reinstalled DM, sent service books, and batt pulled over and over, and still I get jammed for hours at a time from sms and email sends from Crack App Store. Plenty of memory (30.2mb app mem, 874.9mb device mem, 7.3gb card).

I do still have access to downloads through the crackberry mobile app store without problem.

Could vzw be somehow jamming sms/email downloads from crackberry store? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

I may sound nuts, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.

I await your responses.

Meanwhile I will be covering all electrical outlets with aluminum foil and listening for the black helicopters....
    07-06-09 08:07 PM
    don't forget to encircle your room with glasses of water, it helped in the movie Signs.

yeah..don't think so. I have personally had no problems.
    07-06-09 08:11 PM
    I have an 8330 with Verizon and havent had any issues downloading from anywhere especially Crackberry...I doubt VZW is blocking..I dont even think thats possible...

JC
    07-07-09 12:10 AM
    same here.. i haven't had any issues...
    07-07-09 09:21 AM
    I just recently started seeing this. I tried to download a wallpaper and had it sent to my email. The app store says it has successfully been sent, however, I never get in my email. I had to download it to my desktop and attach it in an email. I thought this was weird.
    07-07-09 09:42 AM
    okay, make sure that your phone number is correct as well as your service provider. i know is sounds weird, but let the drop down choose your SP, just click the down arrow, and use the arrow keys to click version.

you AREN'T paranoid, and they ARE out to get you =D happy hunting! ooo
    and to make it worse..... late tonight/early tomorrow morning is a once-in-a-century chance! it will be 12:34:56 on 7/8/9 lmao... take THAT aliens!!!!
    07-07-09 09:59 AM
    It happens to me once in a while to via SMS. I just stopped doing that on the CrackBerry site and just send it to my Gmail account. I haven't had a problem since.
    07-09-09 02:00 AM
    okay, make sure that your phone number is correct as well as your service provider. i know is sounds weird, but let the drop down choose your SP, just click the down arrow, and use the arrow keys to click version.

you AREN'T paranoid, and they ARE out to get you =D happy hunting! ooo
    and to make it worse..... late tonight/early tomorrow morning is a once-in-a-century chance! it will be 12:34:56 on 7/8/9 lmao... take THAT aliens!!!!
    LMMFGDMFAO I KNEW ABOOT THAT BUT IS JUST FAF

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 04:51 AM
    I use gmail myself and have not had any problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 06:03 AM
    I have never had an issue downloading...Verizon isn't blocking.
    07-09-09 06:50 AM
    If you requested Prem SMS blocked on your account, there is a possibility that it's blocking App World SMS, but not email.
    07-09-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD