08-12-09 07:41 AM
40 12
tools
    I use my blackberry email for alerts and things like that. I have bank alerts sent to my blackberry email along with severe weather alerts and you mail alerts for when I have my you mail program shut down.

The reason I like to use this email so much for alerts is that if I set up these to send sms alerts is sucks up my 500 messages but I already pay for the email use and they are just as instant as sms so I can save my sms allotment for the crazy people that dont have verizon.
    07-14-09 06:27 PM
    Yes it is but for some reason it will only sync bout half the deleted emails. Emails that I delete on my berry still show up in gmail. It gets old having to delete emails twice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When you delete should be an option to delete "on handheld or on mailbox & handheld" works for me
    07-14-09 06:45 PM
    I use mine for OTA apps and Documents i send to myself from my laptop..for some reason its almost instant whereas with my msn and charter accounts it takes awhile..

JC
    07-15-09 09:30 PM
    A majority of the time my Yahoo emails are pushed right to my phone with little delay. I know this because I will be signed into my messenger and it will pop up with a new email and within seconds my BB goes off too..........

Also my wife uses her BB email to have her work emails forwarded to her Berry. The server her school uses for email cannot be synced to her BB (at least we have yet to find someone that can do it)......
    07-16-09 12:02 AM
    I use my vzw Email address when I need to send an Email back to myself with no delay. I have a GMail account, along with the GMail application for BlackBerry. I only use the GMail app if I want to search and view archived Emails. If an Email has an attachment, I'm unable to view it (depending on what type of attachment it is) using the GMail app. If I need to open the attachment, I simply forward the Email to my vzw Email address. That way, I can immediately open the Email with the attachments from my BlackBerry message box.

07-16-09 04:56 AM
    true and vzw if your BB goes down theres no way to check it
    07-16-09 07:09 AM
    When you delete should be an option to delete "on handheld or on mailbox & handheld" works for me
    You know what Week, for some reason mine has NEVER asked this of me. I don't think I set anything up weird, but I always have to double delete.
    07-16-09 10:33 AM
    Hey Lady.Khrystal, go to messages then bb button to options. select email reconciliation. Go to Delete On. Options are Handheld, Handheld and Mailbox, Prompt. That's where you determine how/where email from the bb gets deleted.

Hope this helps.
    07-16-09 11:09 AM
    Hey Lady.Khrystal, go to messages then bb button to options. select email reconciliation. Go to Delete On. Options are Handheld, Handheld and Mailbox, Prompt. That's where you determine how/where email from the bb gets deleted.

Hope this helps.
    Aah wonderful, it works now!!! You're my hero!
    07-16-09 11:50 AM
    Just to have an email dircectly to ur device.
    07-16-09 11:53 AM
    You know what Week, for some reason mine has NEVER asked this of me. I don't think I set anything up weird, but I always have to double delete.
    Maybe I'm just special.
    07-25-09 04:31 PM
    I use gmail and my blackberry.net address. I use the bb.net address when sending to another bb. That's about it. I'm a gmail man. Through and through. Plus, Google Sync. Need I say more?

07-27-09 08:17 AM
    I did a wipe on my BB prior to doing an OS upgrade. When I went to setup my bb.net account again, it told me that the account name was already in use, so I used a different name. Unfortunately for me, I used the original account when I first setup the Crackberry App store so now I have a purchased app (quicklaunch) registered to the old account so I don't think I will be able to get updates/upgrades.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    08-11-09 04:06 PM
    What the point in getting @vzw.blackberry.net email account is there anything special with it or just another address?

Just a curios question.
    Don't know. What do you thank?
    08-11-09 06:40 PM
    I did a wipe on my BB prior to doing an OS upgrade. When I went to setup my bb.net account again, it told me that the account name was already in use, so I used a different name. Unfortunately for me, I used the original account when I first setup the Crackberry App store so now I have a purchased app (quicklaunch) registered to the old account so I don't think I will be able to get updates/upgrades.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Give Tech a call they may be able to go in and delete the old email and reset it up. Normally, I think, we can search for the email address through the blackberry admin site and pull the email up if its still being used. You should have been able to just resend the service books though...
    08-12-09 07:41 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD