I updated to .077 and now my @vzw.blackberry.net address is not there when I go into email settings, but I can send from it, but it doesn't go throughout and I have the icon for it as well, I send service books, but still nothing. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 07:22 PM
    10-05-08 07:30 PM
    I resent them, got the confirmation message on my other email accounts...and when I log in I can only see them, not my vzw.blackberry one...

10-05-08 07:34 PM
    Do you have to icon hidden?
    10-05-08 08:01 PM
    No I don't have it hidden, everything looks fine on my phone. But I cannot send from it, I have the option too but it will not go through. Its like it doesn't exist

10-05-08 08:06 PM
    when you go to compose email what do you see in "send using"
    10-05-08 08:10 PM
    When I first open it, it says default. But I can choose from my other emails, which 2 of 3 are in there twice. I went online to change my signature to remove
    Sent from my...blackberry junk. And in doing so I think in 2 of them I didn't capitalize some letters so they show up both ways...it just says default when I first try to compose

10-05-08 08:18 PM
    I resent them, got the confirmation message on my other email accounts...and when I log in I can only see them, not my vzw.blackberry one...

If the VZW.blackberry account is not on the BIS tehn it went bye bye somehow. Log back in and re-create it.
    10-05-08 08:24 PM
    Just gone? I tried to add my original one and it said it was already being used...and of course it is, by me! Oh well if I need to make a new one I guess I can live with that

10-05-08 09:08 PM
    WOW! this sounds like a BIS issue. I am going to PM you and see if you are up for something.
    10-05-08 09:12 PM
    Ok??? Yea I don't know what's going on, my login is the same which also confuses me

10-05-08 09:31 PM
    Sounds like you need to call cs.
    10-05-08 09:32 PM
    Check your private messages here and please reply
    10-05-08 09:33 PM
    As we spoke via PIN MSG. I would advise you call VZW tech support to resolve the concern. 800-922-0204
    10-05-08 10:10 PM
    Hope it works, thanks lastraid for the help

10-06-08 12:31 AM
    try going to BlackBerry Internet Service
    then sign in useing ur user name and PW and creat ur blackberry account and your all set up i did notice that u didnt have a blackberry account set up but if you have ur old pin number for an old account ud be able to get the Email address back if not just remake it and ur all set up

hope this helps
    10-06-08 11:50 PM
    I can login with my original name and PW which is weird...what do you mean I didn't have a blackberry account set up? Gonna call them tomorrow

10-07-08 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD