Ok so finally got a Storm, and got everything switched over-with one problem-for some reason, my " vzw.blackberry.net" email address is not sending or receiving emails. I have resent service books, and pulled battery, but nothing. ANy help? or should I just create a new one? Thanks!
    02-03-09 09:05 AM
    DId you change devices? If so you need to log into the BIS and do a device change. This will require your PIN# and ESN. If not, delete the email source and recreate it.
    02-03-09 09:15 AM
    DId you change devices? If so you need to log into the BIS and do a device change. This will require your PIN# and ESN. If not, delete the email source and recreate it.
    How long has it been, can take a little while for it to "kick-in".

Are the rest of your Email's push service working on the storm?
    02-03-09 09:18 AM
    Besides settings, might it be related to this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...-2-2-a-150503/

Mine is working well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 09:21 AM
    Besides settings, might it be related to this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...-2-2-a-150503/

Mine is working well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

pretty sure the issue is now resolved!
    02-03-09 09:26 AM
    Just checked with a friend at worked and had them check out alerts. The BIS issue is NOT yet resolve all the way
    02-03-09 09:28 AM
    no not at all, i'm not getting any emails from anyone however my wife & co-worker are so the issue is not over yet. called vzw and said the outage is still on for some & over for others
    02-03-09 09:29 AM
    lastraid- yes I changed devices. I will log in and change everything. Will keep you posted! Thanks
    02-03-09 09:38 AM
    This is a little off subject but can this email account be checked online anywhere without using your phone?
    02-03-09 10:20 PM
    This is a little off subject but can this email account be checked online anywhere without using your phone?

Unfortunately no.
    02-03-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD