i dont use it that often i use my hotmail and gmail addresses more often but i noticed last email i recieved from that address was last thursday....other ones work fine and service books are still listed for it and i have sent them numerous times but still cant send or recieve from the ****@vzw.blackberry.net one? anyone know if something is up with the network in eastern NC or something
    09-08-09 09:46 AM
    i dont use it that often i use my hotmail and gmail addresses more often but i noticed last email i recieved from that address was last thursday....other ones work fine and service books are still listed for it and i have sent them numerous times but still cant send or recieve from the ****@vzw.blackberry.net one? anyone know if something is up with the network in eastern NC or something
    have you tried going under this email account in email settings and re typing your password?
    09-08-09 09:50 AM
    have you tried going under this email account in email settings and re typing your password?
    its not showing up in there..only my hotmail shows up in there.... still have icon on home screen for it and still can select it from my "send from" tab and it shows it sends but it not sending wierd situation i know even tried doing a restore from a previous saved file and still didnt work numerous battery pulls etc. etc. not a real big deal i dont use it much other then myspace and a few other sites linked to it
    09-08-09 10:06 AM
    I had this same issue about a month ago. Here's what I had to do to fix...Called VZW who had no idea what was going on or how to fix it. They then forwarded my call to RIM. The tech at RIM then had to forward my call to a higher grade tech. This person then spent about 20 - 30 minutes fixing the problem. Not quite sure what happened, nor was he, but they basically had to release the address and then manually restate it. Haven't had any problems since then. All said and done, it took about an hour on the phone to get the problem resolved.

Short of it, call VZW and go from there. Sorry I don't have a "quick fix" solution for you, only what I had to do.

- F
    09-08-09 10:38 AM
    have you recently replaced the phone?
    09-08-09 11:32 AM
    have you recently replaced the phone?
    nope.... i ran into a similar issue a couple months ago when i did replaced had to call and switch pin# and such.....got like 100 emails in 5 minutes that time. but it was all my push email and everything that wasnt working that time
    09-08-09 01:47 PM
    1800-922-0204 See what they can do for you.
    09-08-09 01:56 PM
    there were issues with BIS recently deleting profiles and accounts and stuff, you might have been one of the unlucky ones...sucks
    09-08-09 03:12 PM
    there were issues with BIS recently deleting profiles and accounts and stuff, you might have been one of the unlucky ones...sucks
    dont think so i tried making a new one with same name and it says it in use.... im gonna call this evening and see if i can straighten it out i will let everyone know what happens and what it was *if they even know lol
    09-08-09 03:15 PM
    yeah, what you're describing is what was happening to other people...it wasn't there, couldn't use it, but couldn't add it back on either...
    09-08-09 03:28 PM
    Update....called VZ got transferred around a few times ended up talking to a women that seemed to know what issue i was/am having didnt have me repeat everything i had already tried *thank god thats what takes forever! anyway she said there were no emails linked to my Pin# she could not find my Email any where in the system....but could not add it either she got the same message.. Address is in use.. rather then keep me on phone she took my numbers and IM names and said she would research it and get back in touch with me later this morning. waiting to here from her now!
    09-09-09 09:48 AM
    I'm going to move this thread to the Verizon Sub Forum.
    09-09-09 10:13 AM
    did you check on the blackberry website https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw to see what they had?
    09-09-09 12:42 PM
    Sounds like his blackberry email address was deleted and his old service book is hanging out due to his restore...
    I has my whole bis acct deleted twice in two days about 2mos ago; I figured someone at work got my username or email somehow.. Its still under investigation at work. Never happened after that 2nd time but prolly just have to make a new blackberry email address. I'm sure the gal u talked to could have found ur acct w ur pin easier and saw that. Sorry though, its a bummer. I lost about 50 emails over my ordeal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 01:21 PM
    Sounds like his blackberry email address was deleted and his old service book is hanging out due to his restore...
    I has my whole bis acct deleted twice in two days about 2mos ago; I figured someone at work got my username or email somehow.. Its still under investigation at work. Never happened after that 2nd time but prolly just have to make a new blackberry email address. I'm sure the gal u talked to could have found ur acct w ur pin easier and saw that. Sorry though, its a bummer. I lost about 50 emails over my ordeal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    she had pin# and every email i had pushed to device....none of them were showing up in system but 3 of the 5 still sent and recieved emails she sent all the info over to RIM and they are suppose to straighten it out in 24 hrs or so
    09-09-09 03:24 PM
    BIS is slowly getting straightened back out....my VZW email popped back up on my phone today about 9pm EST and i got a phone call from them like 10 seconds later explaining what happened and that they were sorry etc.etc. great customer service anyone having issues call service provider my problem was cured in around 24 hrs kudos 2 verizon and rim
    09-10-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD