Is there a way to change that email to something else?
    01-10-09 08:17 PM
    What do you mean change it to something else?
    01-10-09 08:19 PM
    what do you mean change it to something else? you can probably have it forwarded to a different email account but idk if you can "change" it like you want.
    01-10-09 08:19 PM
    Sorry instead of lets say john@vzw.blackberry.net change it to joe@vzw.blackberry.net
    01-10-09 08:21 PM
    Why not just not use that email and use the one you want?
    Also, remember that you can't check your @vzw.blackberr.net email anywhere besides your BlackBerry. Thus, I only use it really to download ringtones and wallpapers from crackberry.
    you can make a new one at any time you want, and have the other one forwarded to it. you can have as many of them as you want, but like any other account, you can not just change your user name as far as i know.
    01-10-09 08:22 PM
    Also, remember that you can't check your @vzw.blackberr.net email anywhere besides your BlackBerry. Thus, I only use it really to download ringtones and wallpapers from crackberry.
    thats a really good idea, i never thought of that!!!
    01-10-09 08:23 PM
    Sorry instead of lets say john@vzw.blackberry.net change it to joe@vzw.blackberry.net
    I don't believe there is. Try changing it through BlackBerry Internet Service and see if it works.
    01-10-09 08:23 PM
    Why not just not use that email and use the one you want?
    I use the blackberry email to for emergency notifications during the night to wake me. Instead of using my main email that gets hundreds of emails a day, I don't want it going off at night, so my blackberry email is used to wake me when needed.

I don't need to check it from a pc, thanks

you can make a new one at any time you want, and have the other one forwarded to it. you can have as many of them as you want, but like any other account, you can not just change your user name as far as i know.
    I only thought you could have only 1 BB email amd not found a way on the BIS site to create a new one or delete the email I have.
    01-10-09 08:25 PM
    on your phone do you have the "email settings" icon?
    01-10-09 08:28 PM
    Okay I am a dumb a$$. I spent 15 mintues looking over the BIS sight, and the delete button could have jumped out and hit me in the face.

I found it. Sorry all
    01-10-09 08:30 PM
    no problem buddy, thats what we are here for!

glad you were able to find it!!
    01-10-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD