Ok, I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Is there any way to check my vzw.blackberry.net account from my iMac when I am home or to get attachments? Is there a website I can go to and also is there a way to integrate it into my mac mail client?
    03-21-08 04:12 AM
    I forgot the name of the service before it became BIS. With that service also, you couldn't. By the same token with the old service, they kept email on line for you and you were able to log in and check it. That's all changed now. All of your mail comes to your berry that you've ported over. Worst case scenario, you'll have to log into the other accounts to check them. As far as your vzw account, nothing doing. It's designed for your berry and nothing else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-08 04:39 AM
    Ok, I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Is there any way to check my vzw.blackberry.net account from my iMac when I am home or to get attachments? Is there a website I can go to and also is there a way to integrate it into my mac mail client?
    Go the Verizon Wireless Site for Blackberry. Then click edit under you vzw.blackberry.net accounts and have the e-mails autoforward to any e-mail you wish. This is the only solution I can think of.

Link: BlackBerry Internet Service
    09-23-08 05:48 AM
    You cannot check emails on the BIS anymore. If the foward works for you as stated above AWSOME!
    09-23-08 05:14 PM
    Apparently they used to offer a webmail service on BIS until Paris Hilton's account got hacked.

What I do is have my primary business account automatically forward everything to my vzw.blackberry.net account, but I use my business account in the reply-to field, so nobody ever sees the blackberry.net account when I respond. That works well enough but...

...for my other business and personal emails though, I use Gmail accounts on the phone since RIM only allows you to have ONE blackberry.net account, which really sucks. Like every other ISP in the world they should allow you to have at least 5 or so.

The only way around that nonsense is to pay Verizon more for BES service, then subscribe to one of the many third-party BES hosting companies. They all offer web access and most offer multiple aliases, but it isn't inexpensive...
    09-24-08 03:19 AM
    Guys....this thread was started back in March. I think its been solved by now....
    09-24-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD