I have looked everywhere (even on the My Verizon thing) for how to change the password on my current vzw.blackberry account that is linked to my BB and how to make another one (it is my understanding you can create up to 10). Thanks!
    02-17-10 10:36 AM
    I don't believe that you can only setup one vzw.blackberry account, and thru that you can setup 10 e-mail addresses onto your BB. Here's the web login screen for VZW BIS:
    Here you should be able to get your password reset so that you can access the e-mail setup for your BB.

You can't make up to 10 seperate vzw.blackberry.com e-mail addresses, you get only one, because they are pin specific.
    02-17-10 10:41 AM
    Oh, gotcha. I thought the Verizon dude told me I could make 10 of them.

What would I use to login to the linked page? O_o
    02-17-10 10:44 AM
    Well, he was partially right. You can setup up to 10 individual e-mail addresses on your BB, but they are all grouped together under the BIS account, which is your vzw.blackberry.com account. For instance:

Username: johndoe123
    Password: 123456

The username, johndoe123, is the first part of the @vzw.blackberry.com e-mail address, so that would make it:

This creates your BIS account, from which you can add up to 10 e-mail addresses underneath that single BIS account.

The link that is listed is the same thing that you have whenever you go into your e-mail settings, just thru your internet browser.
    02-17-10 11:01 AM
    I see but when I try to login with my username and password its not working. I am using the _____ at vzw blah blah blah (sorry, I do not have the post count required to post email addresses).
    02-17-10 11:55 AM
    I just did the forgot password thing and it said I would receive my pass on my BB but never did.

EDIT: I think my Verizon guy set up this account for me and I told him a pass for it so maybe he did not spell it correctly or something.
    Last edited by PenguinBoy; 02-17-10 at 12:03 PM.
    02-17-10 11:59 AM
    You would have to call VZW then so they can get your info for you.
    02-17-10 12:13 PM