08-17-11 06:35 AM
34 12
tools
    KB5 I love your siggy. It made me laugh.
    08-09-11 05:08 PM
    Speaking of Verizon, just looked at VZW page and they're busy advertising "Conquer the classroom with Xperia Play". As a former teacher, I'd like to smack them upside the head for telling kids to bring games into class
    And where's the ad for the new BBs? Will they even have it (some sort of an ad, not the BBs)?
    08-13-11 07:28 AM
    I am 100% with Anthony (aspenedelen) on this one!!! I have the Strom 1 and it is barely hanging on. I am 2 years over my upgrade date. Honestly, my company email no longer will allow me to use OWA to access their email so I no longer need a BB. I am seriously thinking about an iphone and selling my Playbook and getting an Ipad. Lets face it, when you go through BB App world, you have to scratch your head on the lack of apps. If you go to Apple's app world, you can spend HOURS going through what they have to offer.
    08-13-11 11:58 AM
    I have more apps on my bb than my iPad....just sayin'
    08-14-11 01:12 AM
    You can use a PB w\o a BB, just it won't work as nice is all.
    08-14-11 01:28 PM
    I have a bb and an iPad...seems to be a good combination to cover about anything I need. Anyone think differently?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 05:39 PM
    I have a bb and an iPad...seems to be a good combination to cover about anything I need. Anyone think differently?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You seem good. The only thing might be if you wanna hook up your iPad to 3G.
    08-16-11 03:43 AM
    And where's the ad for the new BBs? Will they even have it (some sort of an ad, not the BBs)?
    Not until they are released. Even then, I've yet to hear much on TV or online about the 9900. It's Droid this and Droid that. iPhone this and Xperia Play that. Nothing about any new BB.
    08-16-11 11:19 AM
    you would really have thought vzw on launch day or days leading up to launch day would have done at least some advertising to their target market concerning the release of the new bold touch. it is insane that no marketing has been done with this latest release.
    08-17-11 06:35 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD