Hey, I just have a quick question: Does Verizon have more than one data plan choice for Blackberry? I don't have to get the unlimited unless it's my only option. I'd rather get something cheaper for a more limited plan, because I don't use a ton of data and don't really need unlimited data. So yes, is the 30$ unlimited plan my only choice or is it possible to get a cheaper more limited data plan on VZW?
    12-18-09 11:56 PM
    Nope......
    12-19-09 12:00 AM
    Hey, I just have a quick question: Does Verizon have more than one data plan choice for Blackberry? I don't have to get the unlimited unless it's my only option. I'd rather get something cheaper for a more limited plan, because I don't use a ton of data and don't really need unlimited data. So yes, is the 30$ unlimited plan my only choice or is it possible to get a cheaper more limited data plan on VZW?
    Simple answer: No. Your only other option is 44.99, and I doubt you need that. I always thoght they should offer a 19.99 limited MB usage plan but who knows.
    12-19-09 12:01 AM
    The data plans for BlackBerry and Smartphones are:
    $29.99 5GB Data and E-mail BIS
    $44.95 5GB BES

You can also choose E-mail and messeging plans w/voice.
    12-19-09 12:09 AM
    So... No

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-19-09 03:48 AM
    Why do they say unlimited when they cap the data? I don't get it... They should make it unlimited like the plan states.

12-19-09 04:28 AM
    It's not capped.
    12-19-09 08:36 AM
    HiTek is correct regarding the Data plan pricing for Blackberry devices.
    And the data for 'Berries is NOT capped.
    12-19-09 08:59 AM
    These threads are awesome. I cant wait for the next 3 that will inevitably pop up in the next 2 days.

SEARCH
    12-19-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD