How often does this message box reconcile on its own?

I hit reconcile now and nothing really changes, I am confused if it works at all or is just slow.

Any tips advise or facts?

Thanks

Scott
    10-23-08 01:02 PM
    Check this thread out, seem it maybe what your looking for.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/ema...liation-84407/
    10-23-08 01:28 PM
    Thanks Yester18, I read the entire thread and will revise my request for info with...

It appears as all of the BES users have some good tips, however I am a BIS user and reconcile just does not work.

Any tips on how to make BIS reconcile work properly?

Or maybe this is another VZW issue?
    10-23-08 08:04 PM
    What are you wanting to do exactly?
    10-23-08 08:24 PM
    If I delete items in my desktop inbox I want them to delete on the BB. As of now this does not happen with my BIS account using OWA to access the inbox.
    10-23-08 08:54 PM
    Reading more threads I get the idea the BIS and OWA reconcile is just not a solid solution.

I find countless threads stating the BES works great however this does not apply to BIS/OWA users and I do not have a BES server.

If anyone has any different information / fix for this that would be grand.
    10-24-08 09:02 AM
    Reading more threads I get the idea the BIS and OWA reconcile is just not a solid solution.

I find countless threads stating the BES works great however this does not apply to BIS/OWA users and I do not have a BES server.

If anyone has any different information / fix for this that would be grand.
    i have BIS. i have one gmail address and no matter what settings i try it does not sync up with gmail on the pc. i think i read on here somewhere that is doesn't work for certain email types.

it's a bit of a pain. i have to log onto my gmail in a pc at least once a week and delete everything.
    10-24-08 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD