Does this option still exist? I can't seem to find the option anymore if it does which I remember it used to show you where an accident was with some details. I haven't really been using it much in the last year, but now I commute much further away from home so it would be handy to have it and not have to tune into the AM dial on the radio to hope in getting some info on whatever the problem is on my way to work or back home.

Thanks.
    04-05-10 03:04 AM
    Open VZ Navigator
    Menu
    Preferences
    Route Options
    Traffic

You can set to Alerts Only, Navigation or Off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 06:23 AM
    Google Maps (free) also has a show traffic menu item that shows where traffic is slowed and where it is stopped with amazing accuracy. I just used it on a 500 mile trip and could not believe how well it showed where the problems were. You can run it in the background while you're using whatever you like for navigation and just check it for traffic updates.
    04-05-10 02:58 PM
    Google Maps (free) also has a show traffic menu item that shows where traffic is slowed and where it is stopped with amazing accuracy. I just used it on a 500 mile trip and could not believe how well it showed where the problems were. You can run it in the background while you're using whatever you like for navigation and just check it for traffic updates.
    I noticed this as well. When I use VZ Nav I let it track my whereabouts and report back to the mothership. I think it's a cool feature.
    04-05-10 06:52 PM
    The Mothership! Haha!

04-05-10 06:59 PM
    Has anyone used that VZNavigator feature to track your location and report it on Facebook?

I think that's taking it too far, but I would like to read the option of someone that tried it.
    04-18-10 07:17 PM
    i'm having a hard time getting the Facebook key for VZ Nav. If anyone is using this feature will you post a screen shot of what it does. Or describe it.

04-21-10 10:49 AM
    Funny you mention that. I had a bit of an unsuccessful time trying to do the same thing.

04-21-10 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD