If you have this application installed and you get errors when starting the application or no sound check this link out to properly set your permissions. This will work with 2.9 and 4.1

Navigator Permissions
    09-24-08 09:36 PM
    great find. i am looking forward to not see any more error messages. I actually called vzw cs about this and he said, and i quote, "I have no idea what that is." transferred me to the next level and i was told "does vz nav work? if so, i would just ignore it."
    09-25-08 10:28 AM
    WEll I hope this works for you. What errors are you seeing? Also let us know if the permissions helped!
    09-25-08 04:54 PM
    I received a 'VZA Navigator terminating due to PIM something or other' error message every time I reset the device or battery pull. It doesn't happen any more.
    09-26-08 12:44 PM
    I received a 'VZA Navigator terminating due to PIM something or other' error message every time I reset the device or battery pull. It doesn't happen any more.
    When/if it happens again, please post the exact message you are getting. If I do not know the answer I will get it and post it here.
    09-26-08 04:56 PM
    The Navigator Permissions worked great! I have Michelle back lol.. Thanks!
    09-27-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD