Hello All,

We are transitioning from Curve to the Tour. We have about 175 users, nearly all of whom will be upgraded. It was brought to my attention that VZNav and VVM are installed by default and are both pay services from Verizon and that, at least in the case of VZNav, can be activated from the handheld. We do not have either of these features on our lines by default. We do have a few VZNav users that we would handle on a one off basis. Obviously, we do not want the rest of the end users to be able to unwittingly enable features on their line.

To all you BES guys out there, is there an easy way to block or remove these apps from the handheld? I am meeting with our Verizon rep today, but wanted to see if I can get a quick answer as I'm sure he's not knowledgeable with BES. I should also mention that we are on BES 4.1 right now in the process of implementing BES 5, but it is not in production yet.

Thanks in advance.
    01-07-10 12:38 PM
    BES, can block anything the IT dept wants, the company sets up the IT policy to let thru to the phns what you want to go thru
    01-07-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD