VZNav is advertised as having a monthly plan of 9.99 and a daily plan of 2.99. I have never been able to activate the 1 day plan on MyVerizon (online). I can however, activate the monthly plan. Non Blackberry users apparently have both options. Is this true? BB users do not have a 1 day option?
    05-27-09 03:45 PM
    They do. You simply do it from your phone without setting it up on your account. If you use it once, your timer starts. Download from the home page and it will give you the option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 04:16 PM
    I was always told that BB users don't have the option of using it on the $2.99 per day option
    05-27-09 04:42 PM
    BB cannot use the 2.399 day pass. You can d/l the application and have VZW add the the feature and then remove it after the one day. THe 9.99 will proated for the day use.
    05-27-09 04:49 PM
    when they say "prorated," is that to mean that 1 days use will only be a few cents of the $9.99?

9.99 / 30 or 31 days = result?
    05-27-09 05:08 PM
    when they say "prorated," is that to mean that 1 days use will only be a few cents of the $9.99?

9.99 / 30 or 31 days = result?
    Yep a math wizard you are , much cheaper this way as well
    05-27-09 05:52 PM
    They do. You simply do it from your phone without setting it up on your account. If you use it once, your timer starts. Download from the home page and it will give you the option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I could never get this to work. I have VZNav downloaded and it simply gives me an error when I try to get a signal. This is what happened when I first downloaded the program, I had to call Verizon to get it provisioned, and they told me Ill be able to deactivate or activate it on my online account - which I can. The only option it gives me however is the monthy 9.99 offer. Thats a shame (listening Verizon?) that BB users cannot get the 2.99 plan. I guess when I travel, Ill activate it for a few days- and then just cancel it. If it really is prorated, then us BB users are getting a better deal than 2.99 anyways!
    05-27-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD