I was reviewing my bill from tte past few months..
    I found that when viewing data usage DETAILs you will only
    see entries from the beginning of the billing cycle (in my case -/20)
    till the end of the month. Even if I download the CSV file I see
    only those entries.. they NEVER provide details from the 1st of
    the month till the end of the billing cycle (-/19).

I didnt this on both mine and my daughter.
    It lead me to ask the VZ support if my TOTAL data usage was only
    those entries or did it include the ones I can't see....

He had no answer.. I've downloaded the csv file but need to modify
    a column (it's xxx.xxkb format) to (xxx.xx) to see what the sum is.
    Since I'll be renewing and know there are pricing changes occuring
    I'm tracking this somewhat closely.. but now I'm not sure if it's accurate.
    01-31-11 05:25 PM
    It's tough to tell since this is the 31st. I remember in the past I've seen data usage from my billing date through current date.
    01-31-11 09:37 PM
    What's the question?
    01-31-11 10:37 PM
    The question is this, for two months that I checked on 2 phones on my account (both BB) I have incomplete billing information.
    This was from 11/20-12/19 & 12/20-1/19 billing cycles.

Those with Verizon can look at MY Bill / Usage Details / Data / usage type - data usage.

Let me know if anyone sees usage data beyond the month where that billing cycle started. for 11/20 I have entries only up to 12/2 and for 12/20 only till 12/31 (on my acct, similar to my daughters). It would appear they only provide 150 records of usage, even if you download the csv file there is only 150 records.

Summary - Verizon is not proving us with full data usage details.
    I need to modify the csv to and perform a sum to see if that matches
    the values under MY Bill / Bill Summary / Data / kbUSED

I suspect the real question, IS Vz required under billing practices to provide this full information, or is it a courtesy and if it's required then needs to be brought to their attn and resolved.

My usage isn't large.. 400-500 meg, but those of you that are heavy users
    I'm pretty confident Vz knows exactly how much I'm using and billing me accordingly if need be (not a issue today with unlimited plan) but with tiered changes coming I'd prefer to have all the data in my hands as well.
    02-01-11 06:48 AM
    There's no reason you shouldn't be getting it all, unless you just weren't using your phone after that part of the bill cycle which I'm assuming isn't the case. There would be no reason for them to provide some and not all as it would cause issues like this. I just personally checked mine from 11/8 - 12/7 and it shows everything just fine.

From main page, goto View Bill > Click the Statement you want to check > click on Data Details > select Data Usage from the drop down > select the All option to view all details on one page.

That's all I usually do and am assuming that's what you do too. If it's happening across multiple lines, there might be an issue with your specific MyVerizon account in which I might recommend having them unregister you or have them get you to E-Services (as long as customer service can verify the same problem is on the website and not in their system too)
    02-01-11 03:08 PM
    02-01-11 03:57 PM
    What relevance does this have? OP wasn't charged overages. They are concerned about usage details.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 04:21 PM
    Yes, the OP was concerned that they were hiding details of usage and whether he is getting charged the correct amount. The article is related to usage details vs. actual usage and potential overcharges. Is that really that much of a leap for you?
    02-01-11 04:28 PM
    At least they aren't overcharging you. I would suggest calling CS and if they can't figure it out or give you a good answer try again or ask a manager.
    02-01-11 04:54 PM
    Yes, the OP was concerned that they were hiding details of usage and whether he is getting charged the correct amount. The article is related to usage details vs. actual usage and potential overcharges. Is that really that much of a leap for you?
    Its still not relevant to the post. Your grasp of the subject is lacking. No wonder you took offense, simple minds often do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 05:24 PM
    I spent 15 minutes with CS... without any results,
    Didn't want to escalate till I check the CSV totals to VZ totals..
    02-01-11 09:24 PM
    I spent 15 minutes with CS... without any results,
    Didn't want to escalate till I check the CSV totals to VZ totals..
    I would assume they won't match up simply because if you used your phone after the first part of the month, that it would be wrong. I guess the possibility of it not including those details in its calculations is there, but doesn't seem as likely. Good luck with your findings and keep us posted.
    02-02-11 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD