The sales/cust. service reps get nicer, more attentive every time I call.
    They literally are thrilled to hear from me every time I call; i don't know what they are putting in their cafeteria food over at headquarters, but whatever it is, its working.

Really a pleasure to deal with.
    09-20-11 01:41 PM
    I've never had a problem with them in the 2 1/2 years i've been over here. Had to replace 2 defective devices and was done very quick with the appropriate apologies for the issues. No complaints from me.
    09-20-11 01:45 PM
    I've never had issues with customer support when it came to niceness. Not I do believe that have some issues that still need to be worked out though.

I got my 9330 because every 8530 I got as a replacement always ended up with the same bug. They asked me to send in my 8530 battery cover and battery and they'd send me a replacement. They never did send me a battery cover but sent me 3 different devices (without a cover) and they sent me two batterys. I should have kept that second battery for all the trouble they put me through.
    09-20-11 05:54 PM
    When sending back devices I have always kept battery doors and batteries. Normally for the life span of a device, I end up with about 5-6 batteries and 3-4 battery doors. They never want them, not even at the store.
    09-20-11 05:57 PM
    They are awesome but I can't say the same for the store associates they are getting worse!
    09-20-11 06:02 PM
    When sending back devices I have always kept battery doors and batteries. Normally for the life span of a device, I end up with about 5-6 batteries and 3-4 battery doors. They never want them, not even at the store.
    Well next upgrade/replacement I am keeping both of them. Then I dare them to ask for them!!
    09-20-11 10:40 PM
    I love vzw customer service they are always the best besides in the store and most recently they let me have an early upgrade that was about 8-9 months early!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 10:43 PM
    Well next upgrade/replacement I am keeping both of them. Then I dare them to ask for them!!
    They won't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 11:15 PM
    I had a bad experience. I got two Droid 3s on order last Tuesday late in the evening (after FedEx closed) and they were supposed to be overnighted and be there Thursday. Well she didn't tell me they were on backorder (probably a new person) and I didn't get them til Monday. The thing keeping me on Verizon is the fact that they don't screw up my bill or have horrible customer service and indeed have a very reliable, redundant, and well covered network. I don't think there is one spot here in my county I don't have coverage.
    09-21-11 07:31 AM
    . and indeed have a very reliable, redundant, and well covered network. I don't think there is one spot here in my county I don't have coverage.
    This. Even living in BFE like I do, I have excellent service.

I've had one problem but it was handled quickly. When 4G came to Memphis, Verizon had some towers down for repairs, making my signal downright horrible. Rather than 1XEV, I was on 1x or SOS only. After a call to Verizon, I was told it was the tower repair problem and it'd be fixed in a week. One week to the date of the call, I was back up and running.

The reps I spoke to on the phone were very pleasant and personable.
    09-23-11 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD