I am currently on a VRZ plan and want to switch to TMO. I know there's an early termination fee but I don't know what mine would be. I have had the plan for 19 months.

Thanks!
    05-16-08 08:14 AM
    the early termination fee is 175.00. If you have a 2 year contract and 19 months in it is still the same price. Unless you want to wait 5 months for the contract to end, then there will not be any fees.
    05-16-08 08:20 AM
    It could be as low as $80, somewhere around when you signed up, they started prorating etfs, so if your contract has the prorated etf, they take off $5 per month from the $175.
    If you signed before the prorated etf, it's $175, till the exact day the contract ends. call customer service..
    05-16-08 08:42 AM
    It could be as low as $80, somewhere around when you signed up, they started prorating etfs, so if your contract has the prorated etf, they take off $5 per month from the $175.
    If you signed before the prorated etf, it's $175, till the exact day the contract ends. call customer service..
    This is correct about them taking off $5.00.

I actually had my contract for about nine months before they started prorating the ETF, and when I went to cancel this month, they actually took the $5.00 off every month. So just give customer service a call and see what happens
    05-16-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD