Wanted to throw this out to all the VZW customers. Just a little background. I bought the Storm back on release day (Nov21) and ended up returning 3 storms before selling my 4th and going back to the Curve. I was frustrated so I wanted to voice my displeasure with Verizon. I found this site on another thread so I decided to try it. About 24 hours later I got a call from a VZW Executive. I wasnt looking for any kind of handout or refund just wanted to express my concerns and the issues some are having with the device. He was very apologetic and asked me what he could do. I again told him I wasnt looking for anything just wanted to voice my experience. He said he would make a note on my account and the next time I wanted to upgrade I would get a "Significant" discount. Wasnt looking for that but I didnt tell him no. I told him thanks and I would use it when the 9630 comes out. He chuckled and said "I think you'll be happy with it"

This is why I am still with Verizon. They have the BEST customer service hands down.

Here's the web site if anyone wants to write them. It's for suggestions, complaints, compliments and questions.
    PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many
    04-23-09 11:12 AM
    Wow, what a great outcome of a truely crappy situation! The few minor problems that I've ever had with verizon were handled very professionally and swiftly. Every sales rep I've ever delt with has been nothing if not helpful to the nth degree. It was a rep in fact that introduced me to crackberry! My ballot is defintely cast as a 'pleasureable' experience =D
    04-24-09 07:34 PM
    Wanted to throw this out to all the VZW customers. Just a little background. I bought the Storm back on release day (Nov21) and ended up returning 3 storms before selling my 4th and going back to the Curve. I was frustrated so I wanted to voice my displeasure with Verizon. I found this site on another thread so I decided to try it. About 24 hours later I got a call from a VZW Executive. I wasnt looking for any kind of handout or refund just wanted to express my concerns and the issues some are having with the device. He was very apologetic and asked me what he could do. I again told him I wasnt looking for anything just wanted to voice my experience. He said he would make a note on my account and the next time I wanted to upgrade I would get a "Significant" discount. Wasnt looking for that but I didnt tell him no. I told him thanks and I would use it when the 9630 comes out. He chuckled and said "I think you'll be happy with it"

This is why I am still with Verizon. They have the BEST customer service hands down.

Here's the web site if anyone wants to write them. It's for suggestions, complaints, compliments and questions.
    PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many
    Your lucky :O
    04-24-09 08:44 PM
    How long did it take you to hear from this executive from Verizon. i just filed my letter and and curious. Thanks
    04-24-09 09:22 PM
    Times can vary. Please see your local guide for times
    04-24-09 09:44 PM
    How long did it take you to hear from this executive from Verizon. i just filed my letter and and curious. Thanks
    I sent the email around 1100 on Tuesday and got a call from VZ at 1300 on Weds.
    04-24-09 10:11 PM
    Wow, what a great outcome of a truely crappy situation! The few minor problems that I've ever had with verizon were handled very professionally and swiftly. Every sales rep I've ever delt with has been nothing if not helpful to the nth degree. It was a rep in fact that introduced me to crackberry! My ballot is defintely cast as a 'pleasureable' experience =D
    I couldn't agree more. Out of 5 years of being on VZW, Ive had one rep that I can remember that wasnt having a good day. I simply hung up and called back 5 mins later and got one that was having a great day. Keep in mind that you can use this to praise them as well as giving suggestions.
    04-24-09 10:13 PM
    Cool, I cant wait.
    04-24-09 10:22 PM
    Or you can call LR directly for a personal touch. Dial 505-555-1212 & ask DA for the listing for lastraid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good luck I am in witness protection program. As a matter of fact there is a TV showed filed here about that In Plain Sight"
    04-24-09 10:24 PM
    Good luck I am in witness protection program. As a matter of fact there is a TV showed filed here about that In Plain Sight"
    Lol....bet I can find you!
    04-24-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD