Ok, so last week my mom was trying to call me while I was in a meeting and I just figured I'd let it go to voicemail and I'd call her later. Well, she called six more times within about 15 mins. By now I am assuming that someone died, because why else would someone call 7 times in 15 minutes, right? Nope, turns out that she couldn't leave a message because it was telling her that my number had been disconnected and is no longer in service. Funny, no one told me that, as I was on my bb calling her. So I tried to call my voicemail and got a message to enter in my mailbox number. I tried my 10-digit number, my pin, 9999, and all it kept saying is that the mailbox is not in service. I called tech support last week; they tried resetting my vm, removing and re-adding it, resetting my PIN, updating roaming and programming, which all produced a whole lot of nothing. But they said they would create a ticket and let me know ASAP what was going on. So here we are a week and a half later. Still no vm and still no call. So I called them again. After explaining what was going on to four more people, I have a new ticket number and still no vm. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just a freaking chosen one?
    I have a Curve 8330, and am a transferred Alltel to Verizon customer.
    02-12-10 11:00 AM
    This may have been caused by a VM xfer over to VZW VM system. When was the second ticket done? Did they give a dispo on the original ticket? If not I would call tech back and see the dispo on the first one and ask, them to escalate the second one to a p-1 status. They will do this if the ticket is repeat and older than 3 days.
    02-12-10 11:09 AM
    They just gave me the second ticket this morning. According to the note on the account they did a "temporary fix" for the first ticket and no progress had been made as of yet on that. They didn't note what the temp fix was.

The ironic thing is that there are 3 phones on our plan and neither of the other two are having any problems.

I know I should be patient and let them figure out what the heck is going on, but not having vm is almost as bad as not having my bb!!!!
    02-12-10 01:03 PM
    I understand, they will get to the bottom of it. If you have not heard on the ticket with in 3 days, call them ask for update and escalation in priority
    02-12-10 01:41 PM
    Thanks, I apreciate the guidance!
    02-12-10 01:48 PM
    Let me guess.. you're in Wisconsin?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 02:55 PM