I have a BlackBerry Storm 9530. When I go to "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" and expand Other, I no longer have the Visual Voicemail option. My girlfriend has the same phone and same carrier and that is where her Visual Voicemail option is to be able to set a specific sound when you receive a new voicemail.

I recently installed the 3rd party app BerryBuzz to be able to change the led color for each type of alert and am thinking that this had to be what caused me to lose the ability to change my voicemail sound.

Has anyone that has installed BerryBuzz experienced this? Fixed this?
    05-05-09 06:49 PM
    Third party apps can do funny things. Have your tried a abttery reset to the device to see if resetting the software will bring it back?
    05-05-09 06:55 PM
    I tried BerryBuzz. Nice app but it hoses a lot of settings and then is cryptic in instructions as to how to make things work correctly. Too much time needed, so I deleted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 07:02 PM
    I had to delete Berrybuzz also. It caused my vibrate to only work randomly and also it caused my memory to leak badly.
    05-05-09 09:08 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Storm 9530. When I go to "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" and expand Other, I no longer have the Visual Voicemail option. My girlfriend has the same phone and same carrier and that is where her Visual Voicemail option is to be able to set a specific sound when you receive a new voicemail.

I recently installed the 3rd party app BerryBuzz to be able to change the led color for each type of alert and am thinking that this had to be what caused me to lose the ability to change my voicemail sound.

Has anyone that has installed BerryBuzz experienced this? Fixed this?
    I have the exact same problem after installing BerryBuzz. It frustrates me because I really like Berry Buzz. I have not found a solution.
    07-28-09 02:28 PM
    How is BerryBuzz cryptic? It installs itself in the options menu, and you go in there to set everything.

I still have the Visual Voicemail notifier located under the "Other" tab. It's located for me below all the reminder settings.
    07-28-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD