Anybody use it and think it's worth paying for? Or stick to other third party apps for receiving voicemails?
    01-08-09 11:34 PM
    i use it but i know it is just a fluff app...
    01-08-09 11:37 PM
    I am tempted to have my voice mail message tell people if they need to get in touch with me quickly, to leave a text message. Even if you do have visual voice mail it takes to long to listen. Asking a question in a text is much faster. I passed on the visual, but can't understand why it's not included with the plan.
    01-08-09 11:55 PM
    Use Youmail. You can have it send you a sms or email when you have a voicemail. It will tell you how long the message is, who it's from and the city their dialing from (based on the area code).

Couple that with VyMail app and you have yourself a free visual voicemail without having to pay extra to Verizon.

Youmail also has the ability to transcribe voicemails to sms/email, but you'll have to pay for the transcription service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 03:53 PM
    I love VVM and think it is worth $3.00 a month simply because I hate calling to retrieve messages and I love the way it works. There is a pop up on the screen which takes you to the recorded message...and it works fast for me.
    01-09-09 04:33 PM
    I also love VVM. I like being able to see who left a message, and I can delete the message if I want to... For a couple bucks a month, you might want to try it for a week and see what you think. I hear the free version youmail is good; but I have been happy enough with vvm to not switch.
    01-16-09 10:21 PM
    I use VVM, Clean interface easy to use.. I'd say it's a must have if you get a lot of phone calls. Excellent. (Mr. Burns..)
    01-16-09 10:24 PM
    I too like VVM, a couple bucks is nothing compared to the convenience.
    01-16-09 10:32 PM
    If only they'd hurry up & release a version that worked on the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD