10-04-09 12:49 PM
29 12
tools
    I think Youmail has a niche. I would LOVE to have visual voicemail from verizon and would happily pay a monthly fee for it. Unfortunately (according to verizon) the app is not compatible with my curve. So I use Youmail. Not ideal, but my only option right now. Not really the focus of the thread - but I thought I'd mention it.

:-)
    Last edited by dfourmet; 10-03-09 at 12:52 PM.
    10-03-09 12:49 PM
    Yeah, do you even know what VVM is? lol "i sure as **** wouldnt pay 2.99..." then dont? Move on? Good game.
    the functionality of the program isn't what i am discussing, nor does the fact about what it does matter, bottem line if someone questions pricing, and is inquiring if its free, there is no sense to give them a hard time. it was just a question.
    10-03-09 09:01 PM
    This is total bull****. If you don't care about spending 3.00 a month give it to me. What a bull**** attitude you have.
    That isn't a bad attitude at all. It is coming from the angle of all the people who come here talking about all the high-end phones they've had in the past two years, all the minutes they have on their accounts & all the money they spend on mobile service who then whine that they want VVM but don't want to pay $3 for it.

Many of my guys make $3 in less than 2 minutes. I just came home with not one, not two, but three bottles of Scotch - the least expensive was 30 times that $3 fee. I have no issue at all with spending money - but it had better be something of value to me, even if it is only $3.

And if it is something you just have to have, make room in your budget for it. If you can't figure out how to budget for it, then it must not be that important.

But in the end, if you're spending all this money each month for a convenience item, like a BlackBerry, $3 should be anything. If it is, your priorities are screwed up & you need your head examined.

So, clean up your language (it is a sign of an inadequate vocabulary, after all) & back off your attitude.
    10-03-09 10:12 PM
    This is total bull****. If you don't care about spending 3.00 a month give it to me. What a bull**** attitude you have.
    Wah. Does using Vulgar language make you feel like you are getting a certain type of point across? I wasnt saying i dont care about the 3 dollars, i was explaining the difference between what you get for the 3 dollars from the free apps. Use the free apps and when it stops working who are you going to call? No one because VZWs customer service doesnt service non Verizon approved applications. Pay the measly 3 bucks and when you have a problem (which does happen every now and then) a friendly Verizon customer service rep will be more than happy to help you correct the problem.

That isn't a bad attitude at all. It is coming from the angle of all the people who come here talking about all the high-end phones they've had in the past two years, all the minutes they have on their accounts & all the money they spend on mobile service who then whine that they want VVM but don't want to pay $3 for it.

Many of my guys make $3 in less than 2 minutes. I just came home with not one, not two, but three bottles of Scotch - the least expensive was 30 times that $3 fee. I have no issue at all with spending money - but it had better be something of value to me, even if it is only $3.

And if it is something you just have to have, make room in your budget for it. If you can't figure out how to budget for it, then it must not be that important.

But in the end, if you're spending all this money each month for a convenience item, like a BlackBerry, $3 should be anything. If it is, your priorities are screwed up & you need your head examined.

So, clean up your language (it is a sign of an inadequate vocabulary, after all) & back off your attitude.
    Thanks, Twins.
    10-04-09 12:49 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD