Pretty self explanatory, how can I check how much data i've used for this cycle?
    06-30-08 12:58 AM
    06-30-08 01:00 AM
    You can do that online but I don't think the *dial version works on the BlackBerry. When I view my usage online I can see the amounts accurately up until the night before.
    06-30-08 01:03 AM
    hm i couldnt find it on the vzw site
    i'll look again
    06-30-08 01:11 AM
    Yoe can call #DATA as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 02:27 AM
    When you log in view minutes link and your data usage will be there as well

06-30-08 02:31 AM
    is anyone else having troubles with the verizon site right now? It keeps saying none of my information is available for minutes/messaging/etc. and won't even display my current phone like it usually does
    06-30-08 03:11 AM
    is anyone else having troubles with the verizon site right now? It keeps saying none of my information is available for minutes/messaging/etc. and won't even display my current phone like it usually does
    I just logged in on my BB and got the same thing. That happened last sunday as well. They must do website maintenance on sunday nights

06-30-08 03:24 AM
    Plus #DATA is not working. The system does not even find a record for my phone, so it must be an entire system maintenance. .

06-30-08 03:29 AM
    Plus #DATA is not working. The system does not even find a record for my phone, so it must be an entire system maintenance. .

I just used it and worked. It sends u a text of all ur usage including texts.

06-30-08 04:16 PM
    Two ways. You can call *DATA and Verizon will send you a text, that's free. You can go the webiste and log on and check everything there, or just get unlimited and not worry about. The latter is the best option.
    06-30-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD