Anybody else get the email about the 10th anniversary private sale?

I just bought a bold and got new every two plus the online discount so it was $99, just wondering what it would have been with this and if they'll let me do it post sale?

Can anybody who hasn't upgraded look and see what the bottom line Bold price is with this?
    06-11-10 09:38 PM
    I got mine BOGO. $100 Shipped.
    06-11-10 09:48 PM
    Free for me.

$149 price of Bold
    - $100 NE2 Discount
    - 49 Private Sale Discount

$0.00

I didn't get my NE2 at the time of purchase, therefore I had to pay $100. I will get the $100 back in the form of a debit card after mailing in my rebate.
    Once I receive the rebate, then it will be free.
    06-11-10 11:05 PM
    I got the email today for the private sale. I used my upgrade to buy the Bold two days ago. Do you think they will do anything retroactively to give me the credit?
    06-11-10 11:08 PM
    I got the email today for the private sale. I used my upgrade to buy the Bold two days ago. Do you think they will do anything retroactively to give me the credit?
    Same here - I'm hoping they will, going to call and see. Let us know if they allow you to. For the money, it would be worth it to take back, pay the restocking fee, then buy with the extra discount.

I can't remember how the breakdown on mine was -- it was $149 after the online discount (didn't have to wait for debit card) and then $50 NE2 so my bottom line was $99. I'm thinking this private sale would have made it $49. The email doesn't list the Bold as part of this sale, but the other poster said they did.
    06-11-10 11:41 PM
    Free for me.

$149 price of Bold
    - $100 NE2 Discount
    - 49 Private Sale Discount

$0.00

I didn't get my NE2 at the time of purchase, therefore I had to pay $100. I will get the $100 back in the form of a debit card after mailing in my rebate.
    Once I receive the rebate, then it will be free.
    Mine showed $149 after the online discount for 2 year upgrade price and then I got $50 NE2 so my bottom line was $99.
    06-11-10 11:45 PM
    Mine showed $149 after the online discount for 2 year upgrade price and then I got $50 NE2 so my bottom line was $99.
    In your situation, if you received the private sale coupon, it would be $49.
    06-12-10 01:06 AM
    I got mine as an annual upgrade and my wife's NE2, with the BOGO it was $149.99. I called to see if I could get the extra $50 off and they said it was one or the other.
    06-12-10 01:40 AM
    Didn't receive the email. Anyone want to forward it to me? ahiggins24@hotmail.com I'd love to see if it works for me. Thanks
    06-12-10 07:28 AM
    From what I gathered from the CS rep, she said that certain accounts were marked to get the private sale. As a result, these emails were sent out to these accounts. Unless you got the email, your account probably isn't mark to receive the sale and likely won't work.
    06-12-10 11:46 AM
    I didn't receive the email notice, but did get the flyer in the mail two days ago. Last week I purchased two online - NE2 discount + online discounts = $99 for both delivered.

When I called about the sale, I was credited back $50, so net cost was $49 for two Bolds.
    06-12-10 12:18 PM
    My wife and I received the private discount and buy one get one free, so we have two 9650's on the way for $99. (The waiting is killing me geez) Our local rep mentioned that she thought the discount was an incentive to stay for former Alltel customers whose contracts were getting close to being up.
    06-12-10 12:34 PM
    I just called again (pretty sure I got the same girl 24hrs later) and she said she double checked all her resources and is unable to combine the BOGO and the $50 private sales. I did check the email and the snail mail flyer I got and there's no fine print that says the typical "Not valid with any other offer" type of disclaimer....

I don't get why you can get two different answers like this....frustrating.
    06-12-10 12:52 PM
    Just got one in the mail today- and it was for two of the lines that we just got the Bold on. In small print it says the offer is valid only on those lines, if an upgrade hasn't occurred in the last 180 days.
    06-12-10 01:55 PM
    Apparantly it's only for purchases at store with early upgrade. My NE2 date is in October, so it's 4 months early. It's the same price as online after mail in rebate. For example, with the "private sale" a phone, NE2 price online @ $99, with private sale in store is $199 with $100 mail in rebate. Basically it's some customers getting their NE2 dates early with store purchase.
    06-12-10 02:07 PM
    I bought a Dare in December of '08 and then they had a sale a week later. I called VZW and the rep said I could return the phone on 30 day trial and purchase a new one at the reduced price but that wouldn't be good for me so he just credited me the difference.
    06-13-10 01:23 PM
    ordered an incredible the other night, $50NE2 and $50 private sale.
    06-19-10 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD